Should I pass on him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I pass on him?

Would you cull this deer, or see what he does next year? Do you think his right side is a result from an injury?
    Attached Files

It depends. What else is available? Chance of him being shot by someone else? If you will be happy with him...shoot!

Comment

He looks pretty cool. Assume you got some big deer on your place if this guy is a cull. Hard to say if it’s from injury. To me it doesn’t look like he hit is horn in velvet or anything it just grew like that. I’d pop him if the opportunity present itself or he could be really cool next year

Comment

Pass him on to me. I live in Deer Park also, what time are you picking me up?

Comment

Why in the world would you " cull " such a young deer? No way in hail. Dude is pulling a straight 6 on one side with all the potential in the world.

Comment

If he gets you excited then Give him a dirt nap!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              Why in the world would you " cull " such a young deer? No way in hail. Dude is pulling a straight 6 on one side with all the potential in the world.

How old do you think he is?

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                How old do you think he is?
                4 tops

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

4 year old with the potential to be an outstanding buck in a few years.

Comment

Working...
                  X