Official Astros 2020 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goodfellah View Post
    How u like that Fiers, only guy on the staff that didn’t get to pitch in series. Come on Yankees, I would much prefer to continue beating your *** in post season than seeing TB.
    Yep!

Comment

That last inning had me a little nervous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Goodfellah View Post
        How u like that Fiers, only guy on the staff that didn’t get to pitch in series. Come on Yankees, I would much prefer to continue beating your *** in post season than seeing TB.
        I’m torn - id almost rather cole watch us from his gold couch

Comment

Boom Jose!

Comment

Well...backs are against the wall. Fielding confidence at an all time low. Hitting with RISP seems impossible. Rays are making every single defensive play and taking advantage of Astros mistakes. With all that said....they better put the Astros to bed tonight...do not let us win tonight because if we do, We'll have Valdez game 5, Lance game 6, and then anything can happen in a game 7! I know we are down 3-0, but they better beat us tonight is all I'm saying!

Comment

My boy Tucker!!!!

Comment

My only wish is that they play for a World Series in Arlington before the Rangers do. That will serve the punk management right for the crap they pulled after Harvey.

Comment

Originally posted by AggieBowhunter! View Post
                  Well...backs are against the wall. Fielding confidence at an all time low. Hitting with RISP seems impossible. Rays are making every single defensive play and taking advantage of Astros mistakes. With all that said....they better put the Astros to bed tonight...do not let us win tonight because if we do, We'll have Valdez game 5, Lance game 6, and then anything can happen in a game 7! I know we are down 3-0, but they better beat us tonight is all I'm saying!

Good call right on the money!!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    My only wish is that they play for a World Series in Arlington before the Rangers do. That will serve the punk management right for the crap they pulled after Harvey.

You’re better than that, Richard...And you know better than that, anyway.

Comment

Lfg!

Comment

Well I guess we don’t have to worry about y’all ruining the brand new trash cans in Arlington now!

Comment

Originally posted by NotJose View Post
                          Well I guess we don’t have to worry about y’all ruining the brand new trash cans in Arlington now!

By the looks of the rangers record, you don’t have to worry about watching...����������������������������
                          Last edited by Rubi513; 10-17-2020, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Astros should have a heck of a team in 2021...depending on the owner. He better not blow up the team. Above all pay Springer the market value he is worth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by NotJose View Post

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
                                Astros should have a heck of a team in 2021...depending on the owner. He better not blow up the team. Above all pay Springer the market value he is worth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                Should get interesting...
                                Will still be better than the rangers for awhile. 😂😂😂

Comment

Working...
                                X