2020/2021 east texas hunting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
    All the bucks i had on camera disappeared, no pics in over a week. Normally they stick around till around mid October. Not lookin good for the opener
    They're more than likely just shedding. Some will move on to their winter grounds but some you've been seeing will be back.

Comment

Have my buck attractant showing up regally a group of does and a fawn. Seen a few of the younger bucks come by the hand corn as well. I am looking forward to a good year.

Comment

I'm going to spend 4 days over Labor Day mowing lanes and doing the final trimming work. I am SO stinkin' excited I can hardly think. This year has just sucked on so many levels and I know we all need a break.

Comment

Hoping every acorn in East Texas is on the ground!

Comment

20 tons of corn tomorrow. Going to be a long day

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

They make it look so easy this time of year.
              Sucker walked out in my field and bedded down 100yrds from my porch one evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Looks like all my Gregg co bucks polished up over the last week. 9 point on Sept 1st

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	RCNX0017.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	24629136

Got this one and a couple of nice 8pts, but this one is my target

Comment

Well it couldn’t be a long weekend for lots of work and mowing without the most rain we’ve had in weeks.

Comment

Im ready. Not many pictures yet this year but plenty of sweat and work put in Anderson Co.

Rain, sleet or snow I will be in them woods!! I will skip the lightning and hail. lol

Comment

Originally posted by ETXHorseApple View Post
                        Im ready. Not many pictures yet this year but plenty of sweat and work put in Anderson Co.

Rain, sleet or snow I will be in them woods!! I will skip the lightning and hail. lol
                        Hoping the sweat pays off big this year for all. Heading out to my place today to do some final preps for bow opener.

With the cooler weather today and tomorrow, I might have a sit and try to stick a hog or two.

I am probably looking forward to this season more than any other.

J

Comment

Went and sat in my blind this afternoon to try and get rid of some pigs. 4 came in, and all 4 got taken out.

Click image for larger version

Name:	8D709536-3746-49DA-BC01-28F707B7354E.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	172.0 KB
ID:	24629663

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            These are some better bucks for my little place in Leon county. Won't score much...but I've only shot doe and a spike on there.

Some dang good bucks right there Chew. They hanging around regular right now?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Getting closer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                                Some dang good bucks right there Chew. They hanging around regular right now?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                So far. Not daily but every 2-3 days. I'm sure they've got a calendar alert set for Friday before archery opener.

Comment

Working...
                                X