X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great bucks

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      Awesome man y’all got some quick turn arounds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Taxi wants to get paid before the whole world gets laid off.

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
        Taxi wants to get paid before the whole world gets laid off.

Lol no doubt! [emoji1787] jealous I’m atleast a year out on mine.. they all look good and most importantly have something to show for the work finally

Comment

Talked with our rancher today. He said the ranch is greening up nicely. Deer are not eating as much cottonseed. More rain would be nice. We were down last weekend and almost got stuck in several places on the ranch. Everyone be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
            Taxidermist got our 3 bucks done for pickup today. We are in the PN area, so not down in the red dirt big boy country, but we had a fun 2019 season on year 1 of the new lease. Looking forward to 2020. 1 trophy and 2 mgmt bucks. The wide 9 had a shattered front shoulder, he had lost a ton of weight since the summer and was limping pretty bad, he got arrowed by Stickemhard03. All three were either personal overall bests or personal bow kill bests, so we consider it a successful year.
            Congrats on yr 1. Who did the mounts, they look good.

Comment

Originally posted by sneaky freak View Post
              Congrats on yr 1. Who did the mounts, they look good.

Helm taxidermy in conroe

Comment

Originally posted by Old Blue View Post
                Glad you had a good trip. what total rain have you gotten. we are having our cowboys put out our cotton seed and protein, corn hope we got enough rain to green it up we were pretty dry. Farm log said we got around 3/4 inch total better than nothing hope we got more.
                3/20-3/22 it was probably around 2.25”. Owner said it greened up and they slowed down on the cotton seed.

Hopefully more to come this weekend

Comment

Rain chances looking good this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                    Rain chances looking good this weekend

Yessir perfectly spaced out too! Hoping the trend
                    Sticks around.... i know one thing I’m having lease withdrawals!!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Yessir perfectly spaced out too! Hoping the trend
                      Sticks around.... i know one thing I’m having lease withdrawals!!

Free protein if it holds up!
                      Last edited by Mexico; 04-01-2020, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                        Free protein if it hold up!

100% [emoji1374][emoji1374][emoji1374]

Comment

One of our guys came out to del Rio, to get some provisions. He is on his way back to the ranch now. No problems crossing. He has been down there a couple of weeks, with a crew working on the roads. Said he is having the time of his life. Everything has greened up. A lake we drive by on the way in, that has been dry, is full again. He was impressed that Mexico was taking this virus thing seriously. No checks on the US side, but temperature check at mexican border. Temperature and hands sanitized before entering the mercado. Workers spraying and cleaning shopping carts. Temperature check at military check point. Everyone wearing masks and gloves. Looking to be a good spring.

Comment

Corey, had em take a picture at your gate on the way in.
                            Looks like its greening up!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Whampuscat2 View Post
                              One of our guys came out to del Rio, to get some provisions. He is on his way back to the ranch now. No problems crossing. He has been down there a couple of weeks, with a crew working on the roads. Said he is having the time of his life. Everything has greened up. A lake we drive by on the way in, that has been dry, is full again. He was impressed that Mexico was taking this virus thing seriously. No checks on the US side, but temperature check at mexican border. Temperature and hands sanitized before entering the mercado. Workers spraying and cleaning shopping carts. Temperature check at military check point. Everyone wearing masks and gloves. Looking to be a good spring.

The first gap gate lake?

Comment

Corey, had em take a picture at your gate, on the way back, looks like it's greening up!!!!!!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X