Gofundme for the wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    I'm actually fine with this effort, but let me know when it hits $1 billion or so. I am more than sure that the mans heart is in the right place with this effort.
    Most (probably all on here) know that our border can be efficiently, inexpensively (compared to a wall) and effectively controlled by 24/7 drones. Literally every square inch of it. Very concerning when this issue of brick & mortar is even a consideration in the 21st Century?
    I think a wall is something that will continue to work when another administration who might not be as aggresive using drones and other forms of border security to actually secure the border.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

You see the whole picture. The Dems are working on 25 to 50 year plans that will totally destroy this country.

Comment

Money for a wall is a drop in the bucket compared to the wasted tax money that is thrown around by the government.

Give me 10 days and the budget and I wil find enough extra to build a Mexico and Canada wall....the waste is rediculous.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
          You see the whole picture. The Dems are working on 25 to 50 year plans that will totally destroy this country.

looks like they are well ahead of schedule!

Comment

Looks like they have changed their plan. Instead of giving the money to the federal government, they are planning on building portions of the wall themselves.

I still find this an interesting event to follow. He is maintaining his initial promise, that all funds will be refunded if the person that donates chooses not to opt into the new plan. Those that donated have 90 days to opt in or their refund will be processed.

He released his new plan over the weekend and 40% of the people that donated have responded as to whether they want to opt in or not. As of yesterday, 93% of those that have responded have opted in.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
              Looks like they have changed their plan. Instead of giving the money to the federal government, they are planning on building portions of the wall themselves.

I still find this an interesting event to follow. He is maintaining his initial promise, that all funds will be refunded if the person that donates chooses not to opt into the new plan. Those that donated have 90 days to opt in or their refund will be processed.

He released his new plan over the weekend and 40% of the people that donated have responded as to whether they want to opt in or not. As of yesterday, 93% of those that have responded have opted in.
              Oh lord.....this can get dicey. [emoji2962] Hopefully it works out as envisioned.[emoji911]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow its up to 20.5 million. Wow many miles will that amount build?

Comment

Couldn't answer that, but they claim they can build it at 1/2 the cost the federal government can per mile. That I actually believe based on my experience and where they would be able to build based on willing landowners.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    Wow its up to 20.5 million. Wow many miles will that amount build?
                    With cheap illegal labor?

Comment

Couldn't answer that, but they claim they can build it at 1/2 the cost the federal government can per mile. That I actually believe based on my experience and where they would be able to build based on willing landowners.
                      Pretty much anything done in the private sector can be done way cheaper than the feds can do it. There is an insane amount of red tape, waste, fraud, pocket lining and out right theft anytime the government is involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                        Touche'!!!![emoji91][emoji6][emoji91]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I think the volunteer line to help with the labor of the wall construction would go miles.

Comment

I hope so

Pretty much anything done in the private sector can be done way cheaper than the feds can do it. There is an insane amount of red tape, waste, fraud, pocket lining and out right theft anytime the government is involved.
                            I bet it could be done a lot less than half. FEDs bloat things so much people wouldn't believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

I think the volunteer line to help with the labor of the wall construction would go miles.
                              I would consider it an honor, a duty, and a priviledge to Col. Travis, George Washington, and Ronald Reagan to lift a few shovels full of dirt to help build the wall. If there is ever an opportunity to volunteer a day of labor, count me in.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                                I would consider it an honor, a duty, and a priviledge to Col. Travis, George Washington, and Ronald Reagan to lift a few shovels full of dirt to help build the wall. If there is ever an opportunity to volunteer a day of labor, count me in.
                                Any real American would help. And if that offends someone then great, they know I'm talking about them

Comment

Working...
                                X