• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
    You mean like this
    Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      Well that's a huge disclaimer seeing that the state you want to remove accounts for a big chunk of this country's GDP and feeds a large portion of us.

Hillary would have won the EC if you take out Texas.
      See how easy that works?
      And that is why the first bill your girl Pelosi read on the floor of the house was from another libtard like you yourself that wanted to do away with the EC and limit trump's executive powers. They know they cant beat him next go around and they still try to resist, block, and destroy everything he does and wants to do. They are too hell bent on stopping him to actually do the jobs they are elected to do. But vermin like you are the main reason they have the power they do. Its apparent you and your kind dont matter much here on the green screen or in texas but in the large metro areas of this country is where yall shine and thrive. So yes there is a place for you but as most on here are concerned you are just a distant voice that doesn't matter much. I truly am sorry that your girl hilldabeast did not win and you could have your way but suck it up snowball and deal with it like we all did for 8 damm years. Most of us are tired of your dribble and crying.
      Last edited by Wtex; 01-13-2019, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
        Also, the libs apparently missed civics class when it was explained that the US is not a democracy- we are a representative republic. This country does not let the 51% dictate what the other 49% can and can't do.
        Aren't republic and representative democracy synonyms?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Wtex View Post
          And that is why the first bill your girl Pelosi read on the floor of the house was from another libtard like you yourself that wanted to do away with the EC and limit trump's executive powers. They know they cant beat him next go around and they still try to resist, block, and destroy everything he does and wants to do. They are too hell bent on stopping him to actually do the jobs they are elected to do. But vermin like you are the main reason they have the power they do. Its apparent you and your kind dont matter much here on the green screen or in texas but in the large metro areas of this country is where yall shine and thrive. So yes there is a place for you but as most on here are concerned you are just a distant voice that doesn't matter much. I truly am sorry that your girl hilldabeast did not win and you could have your way but suck it up snowball and deal with it like we all did for 8 damm years. Most of us are tired of your dribble and crying.
          LoL
          You talk alot but I guarantee I've done more for GOP campaigns (over the last 20 years) than you have
          Just because I don't support Trump doesn't mean I don't support Republican ideals
          And y'all know good and well Trump is not the definition of Republican ideals before 2016.
          Listen to mitt Romney today.
          He tells it like it is.
          Trump is not a Republican, he simply ran on the Republican ticket.

Comment

If it’s a popular vote wins then the candidates would totally change the area they spend time in.

Trump mostly didn’t go to California and Texas. Both large population states are good examples. The candidates do go to mostly decided states on occasion but it’s mostiy for fundraising not getting more votes.

Who knows who would have won if it was not an electoral college. It’s because the campaigns would have been entirely different.

Comment

I love that Trump melts snowflakes.

MAGA!

Comment

And y'all know good and well Trump is not the definition of Republican ideals before 2016.
                Listen to mitt Romney today.
                He tells it like it is.
                Trump is not a Republican, he simply ran on the Republican ticket.
                I don't give two flying flips what he classifies himself as....he doing exactly what I wanted him to do when I voted for him.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  You mean like this
                  If everyone used the block tool on him and then we could stop having people quote his posts and he would disappear all together. Wouldn't that be wonderful

Comment

Go Trump, your wheelbarrow tire is gonna go flat carrying your balls around

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                      Now that’s funny hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        I don't give two flying flips what he classifies himself as....he doing exactly what I wanted him to do when I voted for him.
                        EXACTLY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post

Comment

Lib math

Well that's a huge disclaimer seeing that the state you want to remove accounts for a big chunk of this country's GDP and feeds a large portion of us.

Hillary would have won the EC if you take out Texas.
                            See how easy that works?

Trump won 304 - 227 in the electoral college
                            Take out Texas 38 votes and that’s still 266.

266 > 227. Unless that’s that new math they teach now.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryf250 View Post

who woulda' thought??

Comment

Originally posted by Larryf250 View Post

Greatness. Just shows you can't fix stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X