No announcement yet.

Gofundme for the wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm watching NBC news this morning and they are saying no such thing. Shutdown started last night at midnight.

Hoggslayer

Comment

I am in for $100.
      This may not reach its $1B goal, but if it gets to $50M, I bet it will make some politicians rethink their position on the wall/border security.

Comment

Originally posted by planomustang View Post
        I am in for $100.
        This may not reach its $1B goal, but if it gets to $50M, I bet it will make some politicians rethink their position on the wall/border security.
        50 mil will make any politician try to figure a way to skim some of it off the top. Once the pot sweetens to their liking they will be all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
          Fact Kavanaugh was not on the first list of 11, he was added later, Bump stocks being banned is definitely an infringement on the Second amendment, and what do you think Mexico is gonna pay for the wall out of the 10 or so billion we are giving them in aid? That is not really Mexico paying for the wall. I think the phone is ringing and Bill is returning your call for a job hahaha

PS I notice Hillary ain't in jail and we still have Obama care, both of which Trump lied about too. And don't give me the its congresses fault, if he would have pushed it hard enough and played it right those things would have happened. He is a liar, just like the rest of them. He just happens to be our liar.....which sucks
          Well there’s no use in arguing with you, we’re all on the same side. Just hope for the best moving forward.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
            50 mil will make any politician try to figure a way to skim some of it off the top. Once the pot sweetens to their liking they will be all over it.
            Beto may even start to be for the wall haha

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
              Fact Kavanaugh was not on the first list of 11, he was added later, Bump stocks being banned is definitely an infringement on the Second amendment, and what do you think Mexico is gonna pay for the wall out of the 10 or so billion we are giving them in aid? That is not really Mexico paying for the wall. I think the phone is ringing and Bill is returning your call for a job hahaha

PS I notice Hillary ain't in jail and we still have Obama care, both of which Trump lied about too. And don't give me the its congresses fault, if he would have pushed it hard enough and played it right those things would have happened. He is a liar, just like the rest of them. He just happens to be our liar.....which sucks
              I figured that out concerning politicians awhile ago also. The FIX is IN and the American middle class is the biggest pawn. For some reason we keep hoping it changes for the better...….or the worse in some circles. Politics is a business and has been for decades.

Comment

15 mil and rising

Comment

Hope the money is used for private land owners that are tired of the traffic. No need for government approval.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

18 million and counting! We The People have spoken!

Comment

If they call JJW they'll top $100M before the new year
                      He did $40M on his own for Harvey

Comment

Co-worker and I were discussing starting a GoFundMe crusade to buy Greyhound bus tickets for all the illegals that were dumped in El Paso. Tickets from El Paso to San Francisco are around $250 one way. We figured we'd put a $700K goal to have enough money to send 2500 illegals to Nancy Pelosi's 12th District in San Francisco.

She wants open borders, loves illegals and gets them out of Texas. Win/Win

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                          Co-worker and I were discussing starting a GoFundMe crusade to buy Greyhound bus tickets for all the illegals that were dumped in El Paso. Tickets from El Paso to San Francisco are around $250 one way. We figured we'd put a $700K goal to have enough money to send 2500 illegals to Nancy Pelosi's 12th District in San Francisco.

She wants open borders, loves illegals and gets them out of Texas. Win/Win

Put me down for fifty

Comment

He is supposed to be making some sort of "major" announcement this week.

Comment

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like people will get their money back.

Comment

Working...
                                X