Gofundme for the wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    For the best of our country i agree. Gridlock and separation of Americans is only going to embolden our REAL enemies.........which are many!
    And their puppets work in DC.

Comment

They need 60 votes that would mean democrats would have to vote across party lines ??

Comment

$9,118,868 Raised by 150,154 people in 3 days

This thing is gonna be over $10 mil tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Exactly, thus somewhere along the lines the amount money and miles have gotten convoluted. Does someone have the EXACT number this BARRIER would cost?
          Well amigo, just think about how our govt spends $$$ vs what the private sector could build it for...we know mas/menos what it costs per mile for a basic HF set up!!

Obviously each area is going to have her own challenges & costs but gonna be substantial regardless & IMHO $5b doesn't seem crazy if placed in the areas where it does the job. I did a quick search on the cost & it's all over the place / covers a big window so who knows for sure. Some guessed $70b to do most of the 3k miles where feasible & saw another estimate of $3.1mm per mile??

5 billion he is asking for was less than 1% of the budget...honestly, when we get into the multi trillion budgets, it's beyond me getting into that sort of jack.

Comment

Originally posted by newmathewsfan View Post
            $9,118,868 Raised by 150,154 people in 3 days

This thing is gonna be over $10 mil tonight
            They already are figuring ways around it.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
              Well amigo, just think about how our govt spends $$$ vs what the private sector could build it for...we know mas/menos what it costs per mile for a basic HF set up!!

Obviously each area is going to have her own challenges & costs but gonna be substantial regardless & IMHO $5b doesn't seem crazy if placed in the areas where it does the job. I did a quick search on the cost & it's all over the place / covers a big window so who knows for sure. Some guessed $70b to do most of the 3k miles where feasible & saw another estimate of $3.1mm per mile??

5 billion he is asking for was less than 1% of the budget...honestly, when we get into the multi trillion budgets, it's beyond me getting into that sort of jack.
              Very sobering numbers sir, very sobering indeed![emoji36]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

For many parts of the Border geography acts as a natural border, i.e. falcon , Amistad. ... But some parts in Texas and Arizona and Cali is as simple as crossing a downed.. We have secure the most vulnerable crossings.

I had a Client tell me we should build the American Canal connecting the gulf with Pacific. Long term that might be a good idea.
                Last edited by BrandonA; 12-20-2018, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
                  So you are saying there IS a wall going up currently that Mexico IS paying for, Kavanaugh's name IS on the original judges list, and issuing an executive order banning bumpstocks IS pro Second Amendment. Hmmm, seems like it depends on what the definition of IS, is. I think Bill Clinton may be looking for a staff member, you should apply
                  Yep all of the above is true.

Comment

He's on Ingraham Angle right now!!
                    Last edited by Artos; 12-20-2018, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                      Yep all of the above is true.
                      Yep your Bill's kind of guy alright

Comment

Seen an article this morning that says the gofundme money will not get released to the government unless a bill is passed before January to accept it.

After January, Democrats will not approve a bill to use donated money to build the wall.

I hope Trump starts talking about this soon. The media does not want to hear about it.
                        Last edited by Radar; 12-21-2018, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Almost at 11M

Comment

Originally posted by newmathewsfan View Post
                            There sure seems to be a lot of negativity regarding this effort. Does no one feel or believe that Trump has made good on lots of his promises? I couldn’t imagine being where that guy is right now. He’s fighting everyone and it seems like his own people will throw him under the bus. I admire the veteran for undertaking such a task and I’ll support his effort in every way I can. Sure, Trump has spouted off and claimed he will have the Mexican gov’t build the wall, but we all know that ain’t gonna happen. Congress isn’t going to support it because there are millions of prospective Democrats just chomping at the bits to cross the border and hop on the gravy train. If it’s gonna be done, there’s gonnna have to be a strong show of support from “We The People”. As of just a little bit ago, the page had already raised $1,807,729 and it’s only been up for a couple of days. If everyone would stop complaining about the problem, and start being part of the solution, our kids and grandkids will be able to enjoy a life like we have. God bless us all and Merry Christmas
                            Amen brother and Merry Christmas to you and your loved loves

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                              Seen an article this morning that says the gofundme money will not get released to the government unless a bill is passed before January to accept it.

After January, Democrats will not approve a bill to use donated money to build the wall.

I hope Trump starts talking about this soon. The media does not want to hear about it.
                              That money does not need to actually go to the gov. Because it will disappear never to be seen again
                              It needs to be used to purchase wall easements from current land owners if the gov. Has not already gotten that done. This money if actually given to gov will likely be used for maps and water stations for the illegals and not used to stop them.
                              Government has no desire to stop these people.

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
                                Yep your Bill's kind of guy alright
                                FACTS:
                                Kavanaugh was on the list, bump stocks ban is not a infringement on the 2nd admendment, and one way or the other Mexico WILL pay for the wall!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X