you think obama was a disaster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you think obama was a disaster?

Texas Democrat believes the community needs people who will ‘produce good policies’ as he announces an exploratory presidential committee

I saw this morning. Barf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He’s not nearly as “hip” as Beto. And the left in all their hypocrisy would rather select the white guy pretending to be Hispanic, rather than the actual one.

Comment

And my annual property tax on a plain jane house is $6000/year. Thats more than Trumps tax breaks. Oh, by the way, Castro was our mayor.
        Last edited by Walker; 12-12-2018, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          He’s not nearly as “hip” as Beto. And the left in all their hypocrisy would rather select the white guy pretending to be Hispanic, rather than the actual one.
          We may not have seen the last of Beto... He made a great run in a very conservative state...

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
            We may not have seen the last of Beto... He made a great run in a very conservative state...
            Oh I assure you we haven’t. They want Beto to be the Hispanic Obama

Comment

Oh I assure you we haven’t. They want Beto to be the Hispanic Obama
              They are going to prop him up as the Hispanic Kennedy of our time.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                They are going to prop him up as the Hispanic Kennedy of our time.
                He better watch his 6 then!

Comment

He better watch his 6 then!
                  And/Or his 2, depending on which story you believe

Comment

The 2020 democratic primary may have a larger field than the 2016 republican primary, since there's no clear leader for the party. And since they haven't completely gotten rid of super delegates, they'll still probably end up with...Hillary.

Comment

I am praying Ocasio runs

Comment

Funny how liberals by far scream the loudest how EVERY person is equal. Yet they never have a white guy run for President.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          Funny how liberals by far scream the loudest how EVERY person is equal. Yet they never have a white guy run for President.
                          ??? Prior to 2008, every democratic presidential nominee has been a white guy.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            Oh, so you think Bill actually wears the pants in that house???

Comment

I’m Latino so they could take me off the numbers.

Comment

Working...
                              X