Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Africa will push ahead with plans to amend the constitution to allow land expro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait for this to happen here in the USA.

Comment

Well it looks like it's on............

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        Can't wait for this to happen here in the USA.
        If it happens here there will be more white people than any other color screaming and declaring to take away white peoples right to own property.

Comment

I work with 5 South Africans, more is happening than most know and the worst of things you can imagine that are being done...... Well lets just say you wouldnt watch a video of it and I wont describe what was told to me.

Comment

SA is about to become the worlds largest ghetto in less than a generation. Lions and hyenas gonna be eatin good before long.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              SA is about to become the worlds largest ghetto in less than a generation. Lions and hyenas gonna be eatin good before long.
              Lions and hyenas will be gone before long. Isn't a lot of what they are taking wildlife preserves?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                Lions and hyenas will be gone before long. Isn't a lot of what they are taking wildlife preserves?
                I'm pretty certain the SA govt. won't be able to operate in a global economy once all the farmers are gone and they will quickly begin to starve and next will be civil war.
                Last edited by muzzlebrake; 12-11-2018, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Not our problem. However, to get a better understanding of why this is happening, you need to read into the history of the region. They basically did to them what they did to the American Indian. White man moved in, pushed them out onto reservations, and took there land, its called colonization. Europeans are good at doing this. I'm not supporting the South African actions. Like I said. It's not our problem.

Comment

Originally posted by lordvader View Post
                    Not our problem. However, to get a better understanding of why this is happening, you need to read into the history of the region. They basically did to them what they did to the American Indian. White man moved in, pushed them out onto reservations, and took there land, its called colonization. Europeans are good at doing this. I'm not supporting the South African actions. Like I said. It's not our problem.
                    So you are comparing hunters and gatherers with limited resources to farmers that grow food?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                      Why assume that since the white man will get pushed out the place will turn ghetto?

I mean it will but isn't that the exact definition of racism?

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                      So you are comparing hunters and gatherers with limited resources to farmers that grow food?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
                      LOL Looks that way.

I'd imagine a smart guy with a farm would be able to profit and buy more and more land pretty fast..Well in years past they could.

I feel bad for them losing everything. But then that's the huge risk they took. It's not like you live there and don't know the risks.

But I thought this was nothing to see and not really happening? That's what all the people selling hunts were saying. They still saying there's nothing to this?

Comment

Originally posted by lordvader View Post
                        Actually, you need to look all the way back to the dawn of mankind.....actually deeper than that. The white man absolutly did not do anything to acquire that land ( here or SA) that the previous occupants ( owners ) had already done. Humans of all ilks have been fighting, killing, acquiring land from others since the first the first brain cells told them they could.
                        It's the history of all life on earth.
                        White men in history did not steal land.......we faught for it.

Comment

Originally posted by overcomer401965 View Post
                          I work with 5 South Africans, more is happening than most know and the worst of things you can imagine that are being done...... Well lets just say you wouldnt watch a video of it and I wont describe what was told to me.
                          Please. Give us a little taste of what your 5 SA employees have told you.

I wonder if there is stuff that goes on in the USA that we don't allow the media to report to South Africa?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                            Please. Give us a little taste of what your 5 SA employees have told you.
                            x2 I am curious to know a little more about what your coworkers have told you if you don't mind sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by overcomer401965 View Post
                              Im sure he is referring to white farmers being gutted in front of their families, children being raped and butchered in front of their families, families being butchered just for being white. Gov. creating a cituation where whites cant get a job and having to live in tent communities with no way to feed their kids.
                              Lots of very bad things are going on over there.
                              Some really good doc's on youtube

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                                Im sure he is referring to white farmers being gutted in front of their families, children being raped and butchered in front of their families, families being butchered just for being white. Gov. creating a cituation where whites cant get a job and having to live in tent communities with no way to feed their kids.
                                Lots of very bad things are going on over there.
                                Some really good doc's on youtube
                                Links?
                                Do the South African farmers ever show pics or videos of these things?
                                We have videos of beheadings in Flintstone caves where they don't have internet access so I'm sure the wealthy farmers has someone documenting these atrocities.

Have the farmers petitioned the UN and claimed asylum like folks from these other countries such as Syria, Vietnam and Honduras? They have their atrocities documented.

Comment

Working...
                                X