Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    Are you a cop too?

Why are we even debating "miranda rights" at this point?

Are we in the twilight zone?

The woman has clearly admitted to shooting him.

Those are facts.

Not a LEO, but I am also not a complete idiot.

We are still in the USA. Burden of proof is on the prosecution and not everything is allowed in court. Just like with OJ, Casey Anthony, or George Zimmerman.

Why don’t you answer the majority of your questions with a simple google search? I don’t think you are accomplishing what you think you are with your worn out approach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Two of my female cousins are cops on Dallas PD and neither would discuss this at thanksgiving.

What do they think about the admitted rapist in your family? Why don’t they work on putting him away, you have the evidence and facts right?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
        What do they think about the admitted rapist in your family? Why don’t they work on putting him away, you have the evidence and facts right?

Wait...what? Do tell.

Comment

Anyone taking bets on whether this thread is still around when we wake up? [emoji38]

Comment

Did Guyger kill him? Yes or No?
            You first....

Q: HOW did Guyger get into Botham’s apartment?

No speculation or assumptions...

(there was no evidence of a forced entry)
            Last edited by Crazy Horse; 12-04-2018, 09:02 PM.

Comment

I think post #16 is the most hypocritical one in this thread.........all things considered.

Comment

The shooting was investigated and specific evidence and facts that we the public aren't aware of were presented to the grand jury. Until those facts are known to the public people should stop making assumptions as to what transpired.

Prayers up to those involved and the family of the deceased.
                Went right out the window

Comment

Two of my female cousins are cops on Dallas PD and neither would discuss this at thanksgiving.
                  Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  Went right out the window
                  growing up & regularly getting your azz beat by your two female cousins, who later became cops....I can see where someone would become anti-cop!

I mean, can you imagine the joy around the holidays in that family with someone always looking to instigate over dinner??! Those poor people.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Wait...what? Do tell.
                    Our man Tfan, used his "family" to try to further his point during a #metoo discussion. Said one of his cousins or someone got diddle by the patriarch of the Tfan fam. Mind you he didnt go to the authorities or seek justice for the transgressions, he posted about it on a hunting forum.

I dont usually bring a persons family into a discussion, but the troll put it on the table.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                      Our man Tfan, used his "family" to try to further his point during a #metoo discussion. Said one of his cousins or someone got diddle by the patriarch of the Tfan fam. Mind you he didnt go to the authorities or seek justice for the transgressions, he posted about it on a hunting forum.

I dont usually bring a persons family into a discussion, but the troll put it on the table.
                      Pretty good example of a liberal's double standard

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                        growing up & regularly getting your azz beat by your two female cousins, who later became cops....I can see where someone would become anti-cop!

I mean, can you imagine the joy around the holidays in that family with someone always looking to instigate over dinner??! Those poor people.
                        Look man! Is it a FACT, yes or no, that someone killed that turkey?
                        Do you have ANY proof the turkey did anything to warrant a death sentence?

Answer the questions!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          Look man! Is it a FACT, yes or no, that someone killed that turkey?
                          Do you have ANY proof the turkey did anything to warrant a death sentence?

Answer the questions!!!
                          yep....then there is the 2 hour explanation during dinner & pumpkin pis, as to why he's a vegan.

Next month's argument: Is Santa a criminal - yes or no??!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                            yep....then there is the 2 hour explanation during dinner & pumpkin pis, as to why he's a vegan.

Next month's argument: Is Santa a criminal - yes or no??!
                            Well does he or does he not enter people's homes without consent?

And it's a fact he gives better gifts to rich people. Since their are more rich white people then one must declare Santa is racist!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse;13838004
                              Next month's argument: [B
                              Is Santa a criminal - yes or no??![/B]
                              Clearly

Comment

The good news is a jury wont be deciding her sentencing. Until she admits guilt in court, she is still innocent.

Comment

Working...
                                X