Morning news - ORourke leads Cruz in polls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    Not going to lie...was getting a little nervous, but I'm starting to see Cruz support pick up big time. Maybe that was his plan to hold off a bit and then come in swinging.
    yep, wait till the home stretch and then open it up!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
      I hope they keep writing that Beto will win big.

Maybe Dems will not bother to vote as their guy is a shoe in and the REP will all vote for fear that freak show might really win.

It makes me a little embarrassed that someone like that is even running in Texas
      Originally posted by Man View Post
      Not going to lie...was getting a little nervous, but I'm starting to see Cruz support pick up big time. Maybe that was his plan to hold off a bit and then come in swinging.
      The lame stream media is so predictable......."Hillary's gonna win in a land slide"........"Francis is up by 2%".........whatever

As long as conservative Texans show up at the polls, there's more of "us", than "them", and Ted will win big......just like President Trump did

Comment

I asked a sure enough Democrat who they were voting for in the November election and he responded..... What Election. I’m not BSing either

Comment

In Austin, Beto yard signs are everywhere. I know Cruz said he didn't want to waste money on them because they don't really influence the vote, but if you don't know politics and that name is all you see, what are you going to remember at the polling station?

I've seen 2 Cruz signs and 100's of Beto.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
            In Austin, Beto yard signs are everywhere. I know Cruz said he didn't want to waste money on them because they don't really influence the vote, but if you don't know politics and that name is all you see, what are you going to remember at the polling station?

If you vote by how many yard signs you see then there's not much hope for you anyway. **** them liberal idiots in Austin.

Comment

Would really expect a different ratio in the Commie Republic of Austin?
              Last edited by Playa; 09-22-2018, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Travis, Harris, and Tarrant county will be as blue as the sea. It’s all the other counties in Texas that will ensure Ted wins. No offense to any of you guys and gals that may live in those three. By all means get out there and fight the good fight. Lord knows we have plenty of leftist crazies in Montgomery county and I engage them every chance I get.

Comment

Originally posted by Drop Tine View Post
                  Travis, Harris, and Tarrant county will be as blue as the sea. It’s all the other counties in Texas that will ensure Ted wins. No offense to any of you guys and gals that may live in those three. By all means get out there and fight the good fight. Lord knows we have plenty of leftist crazies in Montgomery county and I engage them every chance I get.
                  Fort Bend is likely to go blue this go round. Too many immigrants here and they are mostly voting Democrats.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                    If you vote by how many yard signs you see then there's not much hope for you anyway. **** them liberal idiots in Austin.

I agree!

You should see the looks I get when open carrying.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      Fort Bend is likely to go blue this go round. Too many immigrants here and they are mostly voting Democrats.
                      Rosenberg... AKA (Little Mexico) Unreal!!

Comment

Pollsters can make the results come out how they want. The only poll that matters is on election day.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                          Rosenberg... AKA (Little Mexico) Unreal!!
                          Sugar Land where Muslims are abundant.

Comment

Beto drawing a response from TMPA after a speech the other day.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
                              Beto drawing a response from TMPA after a speech the other day.
                              but but but don't confuse him with facts please!!

skrewwwww him and the horse he rode in on!

Comment

is he still leading?F$&king Media!

Comment

Working...
                                X