No announcement yet.

2021 Formula 1 Season!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woohoo!!!!!![emoji964][emoji964][emoji964] This season is going to be [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]!!! Talk about exciting racing. Plus.....Bottas steals fastest lap from Verstappen. [emoji2962][emoji33][emoji457]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

dang it...great finish.

Comment

Was really hoping Max was going to pull it off. Great race

Comment

Very good opener.
          Hamilton is a beast, nothing new. Hoping Red Bull can keep this pace up and make it a real battle all year.
          Ferrari looks improved and it's going to be a ridiculous fight 3-12 every week.
          As an Alonso fan, hoping his equipment matches his ability at some point this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Charrison View Post
            Very good opener.
            Hamilton is a beast, nothing new. Hoping Red Bull can keep this pace up and make it a real battle all year.
            As an Alonso fan, hoping his equipment matches his ability at some point this year.
            Gotta agree!!![emoji817]

Comment

Very good opener.
              Gotta agree!!![emoji817]

Comment

I’ll I got is Honda is close. What power is Maclaren using?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                  I’ll I got is Honda is close. What power is Maclaren using?
                  Mercedes![emoji964][emoji964][emoji964]
                  I can't believe Honda is bowing out of F1????[emoji848]

Comment

Very good opener.
                    Yes, Max and Red Bull both showed great pace. The last 10 laps were incredible racing!! Also pleasantly surprised by both McLaren and Ferrari.

Perez did awesome as well. You can tell he enjoys that track.

Vettel — Calm. Down. And. Breathe.

I would be surprised if Mazepin completes 30 laps this entire season.

Comment

What are you guys take on track limits in Bahrain?

They were obviously enforced throughout Practice and Qualifying, but the first I heard anything about them in the race was when Verstappen’s engineer told him to be more aggressive through Turn 4, that Hamilton was exceeding track limits with no repercussions. Max acknowledged, but said he wasn’t going to risk it.

** I wish I could find a clip of that radio transmission, because I’m pretty sure that’s how the conversation went.

Then just a couple of laps after that, Lewis’s engineer tells him to be careful regarding track limits at Turn 4. They are ready to start waving flags (or something to that affect). It’s almost like the FIA took notice of that radio transmission with Max, then warned the Mercedes team to start “acting right.”

If that’s the case, I think that’s BS!

I’m definitely not talking about the incident where Max passed Lewis at Turn 4 and ran wide, clearing exceeding track limits, and giving the position back to Lewis.

Comment

I think you hit the nail on the head. Wasn't an issue until Red Bull called it out. Sometimes I think Toto Wolff is actually in charge of F1.

Comment

The track limit issue was definitely handled poorly. [emoji3061] Set the race guidelines and stick to it. I'm super thankful that the Verstappen incident was long after the radio chatter to both drivers.....and I suspect other drivers on the grid. First race "oops", but did not affect the final outcome.

Comment

Italy is this coming weekend. Can’t wait!

Comment

Originally posted by F1addict View Post
                              Italy is this coming weekend. Can’t wait!
                              YESSIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have caught up on the F1 app and subscribed to F1 TV since I will be traveling this weekend. Can't miss Imola......gonna be one helluva race. The predications are Verstappen and Hamilton going neck to neck again this race............I cannot WAIT!!!
                              Got a new shirt in the mail two weeks ago and ready to wear it on RACE DAY!!!

Comment

That’s awesome!! What shirt did you get?

Yes, I’m hoping Max can pull out a win in this race. It will also be interesting to see what Ferrari does. They alway like to have a strong showing in the Italian races.

I subscribed to the F1 TV app as well. Hoping for an entertaining race!

Comment

Working...
                                X