No announcement yet.

Official Lake Whintney and Aquilla 2016-2017 hunting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did buy an Ulterra 80 last spring. Had it a month. Never took it out of the box. Then got to thinking about how much it weighed. And then having to have two batteries to run it. More weight than I wanted. So I took it back for a refund. Wish they would offer a 55lb Ulterra. I'd be living a dream then.

Comment

Where'd everybody go? Are ya'll hunting are what?

Comment

I hunted today.
        I don't have a cell. So can't check in when hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
          I hunted today.
          I don't have a cell. So can't check in when hunting.
          Good to here u got out!!!
          U have much luck..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Didn't shoot at anything.

Comment

Here ya go guys it came in to CCR for processing , as per the customer it was high fence from Lama r county he said it was the smallest he's shot in years scored 275. Only 2 more to post now TG!
              Attached Files

Comment

In case I'm not awake for the ball drop HAPPY N EW YEA4 may 2017 be better than 2016 for all!

Comment

Hey Stom, what ball?

Comment

The one the fell down an hour ago.

Comment

I hope everyone has wonderful New Years day and if your out hunting good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Stink Bait View Post
                        I hope everyone has wonderful New Years day and if your out hunting good luck.
                        Wishing everyone a great new year while I'm at work.

Comment

Happy new Year!!!

May you all have a blessed year!!!

Comment

Well I didn't manage a buck this year … probably didn't help that my give a crap was much lower than normal lol. Maybe a doe tomorrow after that I won't be back from work before the end of season. Either way I'm not overly concerned there's still pigs to satisfy my hunting desires. Happy New Years everyone

Comment

I thought dropping the ball was a bad thing, according to sports authorities .

Happy New Year to all. And may you all have a Blessed 2017.

Comment

Will be out tomorrow. Hunting till the end (extended season). Then pig hunt about 4 weekends then on to fishing.
                                Last edited by switchback; 01-01-2017, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X