Originally posted by scott.str View Post
      Local gin. Ran $1080 for 5.25 tons delivered

How long will that last you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hunterburch42 View Post
        How long will that last you?

It'll go a few months if the land owner doesn't randomly throw cows on there. Happened last year and we lost it all. Seems to be the same this year.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post

This should last my buddy for awhile...
          24 tons.
          Where did he get it?

Comment

The price of cotton seed has gone up with all the rain, I have 10 tons coming in Saturday...I like the set up but I'm interested in how much of the center the deer cannot get to.....sometimes larger is not better....we made some of our hoops bigger and the deer cannot get to the middle of them. We tie our wire to a "T" post and have multiple hoops tied together on the "T" post and not allow the deer to move them as we lost some hoops a few years ago that were bent up after a few years of use.....
            V-wire is expensive...

Comment

Originally posted by scott.str View Post
              It'll go a few months if the land owner doesn't randomly throw cows on there. Happened last year and we lost it all. Seems to be the same this year.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

What part of the country are you in. I have been looking into for years but never could find a gin close or time of year to buy. We are in Ozona west of junction.

Comment

We used 2 hog panels with frames and left the ends opened so animals can access it all. Smart uses the tot cages and the deer clean them out.

Originally posted by Mike Murphey View Post
                The price of cotton seed has gone up with all the rain, I have 10 tons coming in Saturday...I like the set up but I'm interested in how much of the center the deer cannot get to.....sometimes larger is not better....we made some of our hoops bigger and the deer cannot get to the middle of them. We tie our wire to a "T" post and have multiple hoops tied together on the "T" post and not allow the deer to move them as we lost some hoops a few years ago that were bent up after a few years of use.....
                V-wire is expensive...

Comment

Working...
                X