Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe....

Comment

Always conflicts in some way with livestock show season! We'll have two steers and 75 broilers at that point getting ready for Austin. May see if we can figure out a day trip.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        Riley and I are planning on being there. Not Sure what her rodeo schedule is but got rooms booked.

Awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Have a 1/2 marathon that morning in the Woodlands. We should make the afternoon so long as my old ace don’t pull something [emoji849]

Comment

Checked my work scheduled and that is my weekend to work. Unless i can make some magic happen, I wont be there. Not sure about the wife and kids.

Comment

Unfortunately after 6 years straight, I am going to have to miss this year. Big fishing event on that Sat with FND and a Sunday family reunion on my wife's side I'm told is mandatory attendance that weekend makes it a no go for me. I hate it but it is what it is. Gonna miss the camaraderie/fellowship and the cooking. Hope to be back next year..

Comment

The Mayhem crew is unfortunately out this year as well. This will be the 2nd one I have missed since the birth of my Daughter 9 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Unfortunately after 6 years straight, I am going to have to miss this year. Big fishing event on that Sat with FND and a Sunday family reunion on my wife's side I'm told is mandatory attendance that weekend makes it a no go for me. I hate it but it is what it is. Gonna miss the camaraderie/fellowship and the cooking. Hope to be back next year..
                  Mary yall may want to reschedule, didn't think Bownanza happened without JS

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                    Mary yall may want to reschedule, didn't think Bownanza happened without JS

Riiiiiight.....that thing was big time long before I became a regular attendee..
                    There are plenty of good finger pointers on TBH...

Comment

Oh no....hate to hear this.

Comment

The Lemmeout crew may come for a while on Saturday but we won't be able to make a weekend out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by LemmeOut View Post
                          The Lemmeout crew may come for a while on Saturday but we won't be able to make a weekend out of it.

Mamas meat pies!!! Hold the chonese

Comment

Oh NO!!! who's gonna cook all them wangs! Heck, who's got the sophisticated equipment trailer like what you got for it anyway?!! I just don't know how we'll survive!!

Comment

Originally posted by LemmeOut View Post
                              Originally posted by gpena View Post
                              Mamas meat pies!!! Hold the chonese

Scratch that. We have a wedding to go to that afternoon. Looks like we are completely out.

Comment

What

Comment

Working...
                                X