Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ranch

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
    Haven't seen you around here lately! Hate to hear you are selling your place, unless it is a good thing! Good luck with the sale. Someone is going to get a place with a heck of a deer herd.
    Thanks Hunter. Bitter sweet. Kids are at an age that every weekend is a sporting event. With how much I work makes it really tough to manage it. I have loved it and will miss it. Starting new business that will takes time and money with hope in 3-5 years to do it all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Biggs View Post
      Yes! I want to pee naked off my back porch without becoming a felon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Me too! I can do that now where I live now but we have a privacy fence and I usually do it at night with no back yard lights on!

Comment

I do it all the time. If the neighbors don’t wanna see they shouldn’t look!

Comment

Front porch too, without having to go to jail.

Comment

I live in the country(for now)... but I want to retire ......further in the country. found 10 acres in kerr county, but it was already snatched up when I saw it.

Comment

I'm putting the Colorado trout fishing place in the classifieds if I missed your pm shoot me another. I didn't expect so many people to be interested. All the info will be in the other post.

Last edited by tradslam; 01-13-2019, 01:25 AM.

Comment

I have 54 acres north of Hamilton Tx it has been listed here. Has water and electricity on site and is leased to a TBH member for now hunting. You can search my user name or pm me and I will send you the link when I can get to a computer. 216 k

Comment

I have 40 acres in Latimer county, Oklahoma that I am considering selling. The property is just East of Wilburton. $900/acre. Deer, turkey, occasional pigs. PM me if interested.

Comment

Posting here first sure worked for me! Never know who might be in the market!

Comment

I have 93 acres in Fannin county that I’ll be putting up for sale soon. It has a small 2/1 house and a 40x60 horse barn. I’ve got shooting ranges set up to 500 yds. It will be one mile from Lake Ralph Hall when it fills in a few years. Easy, 40 min commute to McKinney.

Comment

I am interested in a few acres near or on Lake Grapevine. Please let me know if you know of some.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                          I have some for sale in North Louisiana.

anyone?

anyone?

that's why....the geographic exposure is like throwing a dart in the dark.

A realtor puts it out in the places and to the people that are looking.

Now, I'll tell you that I did buy 5 acres in Colorado off of the classifieds here, so it worked that time
                          Yeah, I’m interested. Pm the details

Never mind. I found what I needed, thanks
                          Last edited by BigDraw; 01-13-2019, 08:02 PM.

Comment

I interested in your property. May a PM you for property details. (wreckless ranch)
                            Last edited by legacy64; 01-14-2019, 11:46 AM.

Comment

98 Acres in Lavaca County going on the market in January (if all goes as plan).
                              Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

I have 22 acres in Parker County that is a great investment property. Right now it has a house, barn, workshop, pens, etc to run livestock. Two electric companies, 2 wells, sewer through land, city water 100 yards down road. Whoever buys it, will make a fortune turning it into city lots like all my neighbors are doing. Neighbors are getting $90K per acre.

Comment

Working...
                                X