No announcement yet.

I'm a Texas Boy - THIS IS NUTS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't take this the wrong way, but I hope you get that snow stuff in October next year. And I hope it sticks and stays until May.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
      Don't take this the wrong way, but I hope you get that snow stuff in October next year. And I hope it sticks and stays until May.
      Not sure how to take that.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        The whole cities IQ put together is around 300.

And do not ever get caught on the bad side of town if you're a white Texan.
        There is no planning. When the city is immobilized no equipment or pretreatment is applicable.

300? Hmmm

Comment

I just wish MO and all other places north of Texas would be covered up in snow for all of the hunting season. Specifically duck hunting season.

Comment

It's still snowing! Ohhh geez! This is a mess...

Comment

Originally posted by Raypo View Post
              It's still snowing! Ohhh geez! This is a mess...
              Yea I heard today was going to be bad.........

Comment

Thats crazy. Reminds me of when I go to our place in Colorado in the winter.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                  Yea I heard today was going to be bad.........
                  Here are the current stats:

3,918 calls for service
                  1,790 stranded motorist
                  878 crashes
                  57 injuries
                  4 fatalities

Comment

1961 NW Houston got a record 11"

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
                    Being from PA I can relate. I used to drive a 2wd Ford Ranger. Momentum was key, I would hate when the car or truck in front of me would spin and stop. For some reason in PA guys with 4wd always try to make it in 2wd first, then they get stuck, then put it in 4wd. The problem is that screws up everybody behind them.
                    Darn Yankees........

This is supposed to be the epic ice storm of the year, worst is over for the year..

Back during black ice road conditions here in Hounton freeways were closed. early 70's. I was crawling along Post Oak going over I-10 and moved over to let a 25mph horn blaster get by. When we topped the over pass at the same time we faced a 10 car pile up down at the bottom. But I was fortunate enough to have that horn blowing sob plow right through them opening a clear path. It looked like he hit all ten cars twice using all sides of his Caddy just so I had clear pathway. Never did thank him....

Comment

Over the Christmas holidays we went to Colorado. It ended up snowing 30" on us in a 36-38 hour period of time. Cars off the road everywhere. What is unusual is that no one stops to help anyone. We pulled one gentleman out who was in his late 60's-early 70's, and he stated that he'd lived there his entire life and had never pulled anyone out or been pulled out by anyone other than a wrecker. Blew my mind...it's a different world than Texas, that's for sure

Comment

Working...
                      X