Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob stepped up for his beloved horns. Any blue bell going to step up? 30 day self ban is way better than smearing some other team’s picture across your avatar. Jimbo is back baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      Bob stepped up for his beloved horns. Any blue bell going to step up? 30 day self ban is way better than smearing some other team’s picture across your avatar. Jimbo is back baby!
      Not necessarily. I was just saying that I was who you were talking about. Lol.

Not scared but a month without this thread the second week of the season.....while sitting in a bow stand is a bit much. The rest of TBH would be no big deal.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok fellas. I tried. Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          Just giving a heads up all my avatar challenges will be for avatars

I did want to say congratulations LSU on having one thing to do against UCF and getting in done with a bunch of backups! Good game!

Click image for larger version

Name:	FB29AEE1-4A7A-4C81-9196-A1E43C853E6B.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	24566835

Comment

On the surface, I kind of like this idea. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
              Looks like the aggies are still crowing about how tough they have it next year. Clemson and Bama are tough, I'll give you that. Now Georgia, crap, Texas put the smack down on them pretty easily and aggie is claiming they could beat Texas by 50 so that Georgia game will probably be just another cupcake. LSU too. At least O will be home and have another shirt to change into. That makes 5 cupcakes. 1 more win and you will be bowl eligible.

Everyone crowing about Fields going to Ohio st, going to make them instant playoff contenders. Crap again. He couldn't even beat out Fromm. If he was the Freshman prodigy he would have been starting as a freshman like Sam, Fromm, Sunshine, etc.

18NCS, when is our Avitar bet? I got 1 picked out for you.

Hook Em
              By your logic, if Georgia is crap, then so is Oklahoma and ut entire schedule. So yall are a shoe in for the natty. Why even play any games...oh wait, do yall play that powerhouse called Maryland or Kansas?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

One would think that Aggy would have enough sense to quit bringing up Maryland and KU from 3 years ago after the smackdown Texas put on their beloved SEC #2.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  One would think that Aggy would have enough sense to quit bringing up Maryland and KU from 3 years ago after the smackdown Texas put on their beloved SEC #2.

LSU slapped Georgia around and you know what happened when they came to play aggy.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                    LSU slapped Georgia around and you know what happened when they came to play aggy.
                    Georgia slapped Auburn around and you know what happened when they played UT...

Comment

I wasn't talking about y'alls team.

Comment

Originally posted by GLM View Post
                        We need a countdown clock to the first game of 2019!
                        Thats easy about 2 days Roll Tide!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bama View Post
                          Thats easy about 2 days Roll Tide!!
                          That's like the 6th. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post

The refs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The Big 12 gained a new HC from Troy. It might be un upgrade and more potential than Dana.

“An absolute home run for West Virginia. Neal Brown is one of six coaches who have 10 or more wins in each of the last three seasons (Nick Saban, Dabo Swinney, Urban Meyer, Chris Petersen, Bryan Harsin)”

Comment

Texas is back according to Ehlinger.

Horns 80
                                LSU 14

Comment

Working...
                                X