No announcement yet.

Baby deer, desert deer and stink pigs!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife just finished nursing school last December at 45 years old. I know your pain and joy! Congrats to your wife and family. Hell of an accomplishment.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      Looking forward to following along! Congrats to the bride! Rackley or Gangel?

Gangel is going and TWP just confirmed that he is 90% sure he is in with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to your wife, that is a helluva accomplishment.

Comment

Don’t go with TWP, he’s an A-hole!!!!

For anyone asking, we will be camped on the north side of Camelback Mountain. If you don’t see us there, try the south side and say hello!!!

Comment

Congrats to the wife! Mine graduated this Summer with her NP license, such a relief.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
              I’ll publicly share that if the unit sucks [emoji23]

Their units are plenty big enough that no one will know where you are hunting.. Gotta be going to Pinetop or Tucson Region, best of luck!

Comment

Originally posted by TWP View Post

For anyone asking, we will be camped on the north side of Camelback Mountain. If you don’t see us there, try the south side and say hello!!!
                I've hunted some big mule deer within sight of camelback... there's a hidden gem there!

Comment

Originally posted by TWP View Post

I’m glad you said camelback and not brokeback. I might be reconsidering my choices for a hunting partner [emoji23]

Comment

Y’all hiking in and hunting from spike camps? Or hunting out of a base camp every day? I’m heading out to AZ in January as well. If y’all need anything or get in a bind I’ll be out there. I’ll be below the rim

Comment

I'm in Tucson if y'all need anything out here. I'll be hunting in 33, 34A and 38M.

Comment

Originally posted by grinhead24 View Post
                        I'm in Tucson if y'all need anything out here. I'll be hunting in 33, 34A and 38M.

I’ll be in and out of unit 30B over the next couple of weeks

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                          Y’all hiking in and hunting from spike camps? Or hunting out of a base camp every day? I’m heading out to AZ in January as well. If y’all need anything or get in a bind I’ll be out there. I’ll be below the rim

We will have both with us. The plan is to truck camp. I feel like it allows us to be more mobile. Middle of Jan right before the full moon the deer should be moving. So if they are there we should see them. Plan is to hike in 2-5 miles to Different glassing points.

Comment

Congrats to the Mrs and good luck on your hunt.

Comment

Good luck on your hunt, congrats to your wife.

Comment

Congrats to the Mrs......

Comment

Working...
                                X