2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Disappeared? Been dove hunting and working versus sitting around hoping the Cowboys fail..
    good. me too.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
      good. me too.

Comment

Its just one game. Defense held Panthers to 16pts, that's a plus. Offense will get better. If you want to find a problem its more Linehan than anybody. Did the O look good? No! Be patient, it will be ok.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	dez.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	24552267

No
          Nope
          No..
          Jerry, no.

Comment

I was looking for the Cowboys game last Sunday and found them on the History channel.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
              That ol boy still making appearances on The Ticket?
              Him and beat writer David Moore have a show on Wed. nights.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                I work full time and I've been dove hunting a couple of times in the back pasture. Play golf almost every afternoon after work, save today. Sit around and hope the Cowboys tank..........na. I hope they win, but with their current makeup and coaching, I just don't expect them to win. Realistic, not myopic.

Comment

Congrats Negative Ned..... you win the Internet.

Comment

Thanks so much!

I'd like to thank Smart, all the little people involved and most of all, the St. Louis Cardinals.

Comment

I think Cowboys win tonight. Even tho they don't seal the edges, I think the defense drives Eli crazy.

Comment

Dak has only thrown for 200+ yards 3 times in the last 11 games. He’s tired of hearing the sh*t every week and is going to go off tonight......I hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m afraid we’ll lose and coaching will be the difference. Hope I’m wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                            Dak has only thrown for 200+ yards 3 times in the last 11 games. He’s tired of hearing the sh*t every week and is going to go off tonight......I hope.

It is so weird being on the same side team with you after jumping from the CFB thread to here... RLB too. and zztex on the Astros page. At least yall have good taste in NFL teams..

Comment

Bam! 7-0

Comment

Bout time we stretch the field cmon Boys protect the House!

Comment

Working...
                                X