• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is what I took out this weekend
    Attached Files

Comment

1 more

Makes it 839 I guess the guy before me can add his later?

Let Chloe play with this one a little, she doesn’t play nice with wild animals.
      Attached Files

Comment

7 in dukes 1 snared and 1 with 17hmr starling corn!

Comment

Got another in the mud puddle.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

6 caught at our lease on corn..

Comment

Our final contribution for the year. Dukes and peanut butter corn. Both hands in the cookie jar. Forgot to mention on the one a couple days ago that my oldest son finished it with his new American flag heritage revolver. One shot one kill. I wasn't so lucky on this one with my .22 rifle.
              We've caught 29 this year on 11 acres.

Comment

2 this week with dukes. 858

Comment

Got two Saturday. 860

Comment

Just saw this and realized what a public service we are doing by keeping the coons in check. Time for coon carnage 2019.

A raccoon caused a huge power outage in Kissimmee on Sunday afternoon, leaving 3,218 customers of Kissimmee Utility Authority without electricity for a half-hour, according to the Kissimmee Utility Authority.

The KUA said that the raccoon climbed onto a 13,200-volt piece of electrical equipment and caused three primary feeder lines to fail. Power was restored by 2:08 p.m.

Comment

I have 15 at every feeder evernight. In 4 more days we are going to start trapping and also mounted my thermal on my buddies 22 that has a suppressor. It wouldnt surpise me if we kill 50 in one night and we will gladly contribute to this thread.

Comment

In 2017 1781 confirmed kills and only 860 in 2018.

Comment

Got a big boar tonight. Biggest one we've caught in a while. Peanut butter corn and Duke's. Youngest son finished it with his American flag .22. I'll add it to the next thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntsman27 View Post
                            In 2017 1781 confirmed kills and only 860 in 2018.

We either slacked or kicked their asses so bad in 2017 there wasn't the numbers..

We caught 119 in 2017 and only 56 this year and really no less attempts.

Comment

Working...
                            X