Public land. WoW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laughing at some of the responses

Used to hunt an area with some very steep draws during blackpowder season (pre modern in-line), and have carried many a deer uphill like that. This was over 20 years ago and we did wrap our orange vest on the deer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      How are WHY would anyone shoot a man carrying a deer on his back????

There is very serious problem and if this is a real risk then the problem is not the carrying of the deer.... It's the idiot behind the scope with his finger on the trigger.
      FYI I knew a person that was shot and killed while hunting.. Shot with Buckshot.. The killer should have done prison time but he didn't..
      Well now. Sounds like a pizzing match

Comment

I have no problem with it if it's during Archery only season. If gun season is open then that's not the best idea.

Comment

Originally posted by larry View Post
          you wouldn't catch me doing that on public land unless that deer had on hunter's orange hat, bib, gloves, socks, undies...:d
          fify

Comment

Was the buck killed or just rutting? It is Arkansas.

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post
              I hear banjos playing

Comment

Originally posted by slicktricker View Post
                I hear banjos playing
                I laughed way too hard at this lmao.

Comment

Well I would be talking and singing pretty **** loud as well.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by XBOW STALKER View Post
                    Well now. Sounds like a pizzing match
                    No I just do not understand how anyone with the mental capability of signing a hunting license or the ability to load a gun could possibly "accidently" shoot a MAN CARRYING a deer on his back... But I do realize that those idiots are out there.. It's a shame.. The fella I know was killed by a idiot who made a "sound shot"!!!
                    Yea he just shot at some sound coming down a trail... Got off Scott free too..

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryAssassin View Post
                      *****mmm

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Do you want to get eaten by a lion? Cause thats how you get eaten by a lion. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                        No I just do not understand how anyone with the mental capability of signing a hunting license or the ability to load a gun could possibly "accidently" shoot a MAN CARRYING a deer on his back... But I do realize that those idiots are out there.. It's a shame.. The fella I know was killed by a idiot who made a "sound shot"!!!
                        Yea he just shot at some sound coming down a trail... Got off Scott free too..
                        Another great reason to hunt bow only areas.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                          You wouldn't catch me doing that on public land unless I had on my hunter's orange hat, bib, gloves, socks, undies...
                          i would have the deer wrapped in orange also, and we would be singing cumbyya together before i would put one on my back anytime of the year,,,,, i do live in east texas ya know!

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post

Well, when you don't sit in a blind over a feeder and can't drive a side by side into the WMA...... guess you gotta do what you gotta do.
                            LMMFAO at you

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                              Well, when you don't sit in a blind over a feeder and can't drive a side by side into the WMA...... guess you gotta do what you gotta do.
                              LMMFAO at you

😂
                              Hunting the way you and I probably know it is very foreign to a lot of folks.

Comment

Not foreign to me, however I ain't big enough to carry a deer as he is, let alone heft it up on my back.

Comment

Working...
                                X