That looks awesome! Great job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good job looks great !

Comment

Comment

I like it. Great job!!

Comment

Thank y’all! It’s been a fun project for the kids and I. If any of y’all have any ideas let me know.

Comment

Very nice

Comment

First night and first meal. Beef stew!!! Good luck to y’all in the morning.

Comment

nice work

Comment

Looks great. A big wrap around covered porch deck with an outdoor shower would be cool.
                      Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
                      Thank y’all! It’s been a fun project for the kids and I. If any of y’all have any ideas let me know.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sotol View Post
                        Looks great. A big wrap around covered porch deck with an outdoor shower would be cool.

Great minds think alike. I have a shower house frame built and plans for a porch. Have a battery powered shower I’ll use for now just put in a bucket of warm water. But would like a propain tankless with a pump hooked up to a drum of water.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Originally posted by sotol View Post

Great minds think alike. I have a shower house frame built and plans for a porch. Have a battery powered shower I’ll use for now just put in a bucket of warm water. But would like a propane tankless with a pump hooked up to a drum of water.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Great minds think alike. I have a shower house frame built and plans for a porch. Have a battery powered shower I’ll use for now just put in a bucket of warm water. But would like a propane tankless with a pump hooked up to a drum of water.

I just did this to my cabin. Have an outdoor shower attached to the side of the porch. 55gal barrel and a 12v pump feed a simple shower head. Will buy a tankless heater soon and attach it inline just before the shower head.

Best recent investment I have made

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by SwampRabbit; 09-30-2018, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                              I just did this to my cabin. Have an outdoor shower attached to the side of the porch. 55gal barrel and a 12v pump feed a simple shower head. Will buy a tankless heater soon and attach it inline just before the shower head.

Best recent investment I have made

Niiiiiice post up a pic if you have one. I’d like to see it.

Comment

Niiiiiice post up a pic if you have one. I’d like to see it.

Instead of flooding with pics... here is a link to my cabin thread where the shower improvements start.

You can see the shell, then this weekend where I plumbed it. Will buy and plumb the heater in a month.

Comment

Working...
                                X