No announcement yet.

migrant crisis..tired of it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

America sucks....according to liberals so why dont they all leave and take some migrant kids with them

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      America sucks....according to liberals so why dont they all leave and take some migrant kids with them
      Why leave...when they can just change it.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        Why leave...when they can just change it.
        No joke.

Down on your luck? Throw away all you ID and go get caught crossing the border. Make up a good name and say you're fleeing a Country that's been beating you.

You'll get everything for free. Sure you sit and get processed for a while but golden after that. And think of all the new welfare you get after that also... The free healthcare would be priceless also... Don't even have to pay deductibles or anything!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          People that live in AOC's district have been posting their living conditions on twitter following her BS facility tour. Their conditions are the same if not worse. She doesn't give one flying flip about them.
          What # are they using the tag the posts? I can't find any and want to giggle today

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            No joke.

Down on your luck? Throw away all you ID and go get caught crossing the border. Make up a good name and say you're fleeing a Country that's been beating you.

You'll get everything for free. Sure you sit and get processed for a while but golden after that. And think of all the new welfare you get after that also... The free healthcare would be priceless also... Don't even have to pay deductibles or anything!
            This may be the best retirement plan ever! Free healthcare, housing and board until you die. Sounds like a solid plan to me.

Comment

Caught the AOC clips a couple days ago, both on MSM and Fox. Only thing is that Fox news had Border patrol/ ICE and Homeland security clips with officials saying AOC got nowhere near the cells much less the toilets. So how did she actually witness this disgrace?

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
                Caught the AOC clips a couple days ago, both on MSM and Fox. Only thing is that Fox news had Border patrol/ ICE and Homeland security clips with officials saying AOC got nowhere near the cells much less the toilets. So how did she actually witness this disgrace?
                Because AOC is a lying sack of $&#@

Comment

Something tells me she's gonna be a one-term congress woman... Lord I hope so anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Something tells me she's gonna be a one-term congress woman... Lord I hope so anyway...
                    she is such a stupid *** it's unbelievable

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post

Yup

She’s said they had no running water and we’re told to drink water out of the toilet. If there was no running water where did the water in the toilet come from? [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It would only take about 2 cents worth of powder to empty her noggin of what little gray matter is in there. What a LUNATIC!

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                          They're not drinking out of toilets....
                          Jails all across the US are set up with these...
                          AOC is a complete dumbass...

Comment

Pharr International Bridge has temporarily closed north bound traffic due to large groups of migrants rushing the point of entry...only commercial trucks currently being allowed through.

You gotta long road ahead if your sick & tired of it...I reckon Trump is about to instruct ICE to start rounding up those on the list ready for deportation. It's been two weeks since Pelosi asked for time to address the current situation & I'm not hearing anything on this new reform she promised.

Comment

Working...
                            X