No announcement yet.

10 day demand letter help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The camper would have been reported stolen by now.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
      The camper would have been reported stolen by now.
      We did that. Due process is slow, and seems to be in the favor of the offender.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
        Crazy how it always seems to be in the criminals favor. Need a tall tree and a short rope

Comment

I’m not surprised the guy lied to the detective about it being back on the 30th.

I am of the belief now, the vakay guy really has no idea where that camper is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
            Crazy how it always seems to be in the criminals favor. Need a tall tree and a short rope
            100% agree with that. Until that starts to happen again (prolly never) it will continue to go down that part with crooks.

Comment

I doubt it’s worth getting back at this point.

Comment

I'm going to listen to my momma. I have nothing nice to say so I'm going to say nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by scott1022 View Post
                  I'm going to listen to my momma. I have nothing nice to say so I'm going to say nothing at all.
                  Fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                    Fail.
                    Wait... I thought I did the right thing. I said nothing at all. : )

Comment

That sucks.

But at least he lied to the detective. That has to be worth something.

So what did the detective tell you after you didn't get it back on the 30th?

And I may have missed it but does your insurance or Vaykay insurance cover anything?

I just don't understand how, after you proved he has not paid and stole the trailer they still make you sit back and wait even longer. Bunch of BS.

And why can't the detective ask where the trailer is just so you can go look at it to know it still exists? I understand he can't kick out someone living in it (that takes time).

Comment

The detective called Tina, out of the blue today, to ask if we got our trailer back, on the 30th, as Ron promised.

She told him that she hadn't heard anything from Ron, and we didn't have it.
                        The detective went back out there, to ask Ron where the trailer was.
                        It was not on their lot (big surprise, huh) and now Ron has recanted his statement about it being in LA, and wouldn't tell the detective where it was.

I've been patiently hoping that since we had a LEO involved, that this would be resolved pretty quickly. I guess I was wrong about that. Just like every other criminal, Ron knows there are no repercussions, and nothing is going to happen to him, so he's not even bothered about this.

I'm getting to the end of my rope.

Comment

The detective called Tina, out of the blue today, to ask if we got our trailer back, on the 30th, as Ron promised.

It was not on their lot (big surprise, huh) and now Ron has recanted his statement about it being in LA, and wouldn't tell the detective where it was.

I've been patiently hoping that since we had a LEO involved, that this would be resolved pretty quickly. I guess I was wrong about that. Just like every other criminal, Ron knows there are no repercussions, and nothing is going to happen to him, so he's not even bothered about this.

Ron is an idiot. Hope the detective has a little bit of Josey Wales in him and lives by the feud. Get your contract, see if you waived DTPA, and get a lawyer at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            I have some guys that can go talk to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            In a stern but professional way - it's that time.

Comment

I'm so confused as to why this guy has not been arrested yet. I'm sorry that this process has been so difficult on you.

Comment

That's just wrong on so many levels!

Comment

Working...
                                X