No announcement yet.

Chasing the grand slam!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put that CE stuff down, Doc! You need to R.E.L.A.X! Pull out a good Louie L'amour novel to get your mind off work now.

Comment

Good luck Doc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
        Good luck!

Do you bring both a bow and rifle case, or are you able to combine them into one?
        I have my rifle and bow in an skb double bow case. Works great. I pack clothes around the bow and gun plus my sights, broadheads, releases, etc go in there. It’s the rotomolded version. Awesome case but heavy.

Comment

Good luck doc!! Can’t wait to see how it goes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
            Gotta get a little continuing education until this hunt starts. Waiting to board flight to Denver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            ahhhh the old multifetal gestation journal..... I often choose that for light reading...

Comment

Finally some good reading on here. Good Luck!

Comment

Ok, now it feels like a Docmay hunting adventure! I gotta get back to my roots and go hunt!!!!!!!

Comment

Following and good luck doc!

Comment

Good luck Doc

Comment

Anyone know where our boy is?

Sure is a dang long day.

O'dark thirty taking care of people. Noon on a plane to Denver, and then onto destination.

Comment

Good luck, Doc!

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                          Anyone know where our boy is?

Sure is a dang long day.

O'dark thirty taking care of people. Noon on a plane to Denver, and then onto destination.
                          Still sitting in Denver airport! Flight to Edmonton in about 90 minutes. May go get one more drink. Tried to nap but I can’t sleep in a chair. Afraid to over indulge in beverages because I have to navigate customs with a gun at midnight!

Comment

Just talked to guide. Picking me up at 0830 from hotel. Another short night coming.

Comment

Been a long day and I had to switch gears. About an hour until I board. Looking forward to some sleep! Pretty bad when you have to go on a mountain hunt to get some rest.

Comment

Good luck doc. Bout time for an adventure to get this fall season kicked off

Comment

Working...
                                X