No announcement yet.

Soon to be no PB2 in TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m sure that beautiful country and lots of great public land. Losing dad ain’t no fun but you hit on the head, heaven is much better than suffering cancer. Enjoy this new chapter

Comment

Condolences for the loss of your farther. Good luck on your new adventure.

Comment

Nothing wrong with returning to your roots. I’m be always enjoyed your posts
        Sorry for your loss & God Bless

Comment

Condolences on the loss of your father. I too have been down that road of losing your Dad and it is NOT fun.
          Keep trolling, just like I did when I lived in Kansas and Michigan until GOD brought us back home to Texas.

Comment

Kyle, I was one of the fortunate ones to have met you and call you my friend and Brother in Christ!

Go where HE leads you and stay rooted in God and all will be great.

You have my number, let’s stay in touch.

God bless !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hate to hear this. I hope u stay active on TBH. Best of luck on the next chapter.

Semper Fi

Comment

Sorry to hear about your dad. I went through that with my Dad as well. Being there with him for the entire fight to the end was one of the hardest things to watch. Having said that there were a lot of good things as well. Especially, watching God work through out the entire battle and developed that special bond with Dad.

I wish you the best of luck on this new phase of your life.

God Bless!!

Comment

Good luck, I’d go home if I could- live the redneck way!

Comment

Originally posted by 32drawlength View Post
                    What city ip there?

I have family in O’Brien & Rock counties
                    We'll be living in Primghar

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Congrats on moving home though, I wish i could move to where i want but it doesnt make sense at this time. Embrace the change and enjoy it

Comment

Good luck on this next chapter in life!

Comment

Condolences on your father, and best of luck on the next chapter in life.

Comment

Good luck to you. That figure 8 track looks like a blast to watch.

Comment

I don’t know you, but good luck to you. I am sure Texas was a better place with your presence and your leaving it better than you found it. God Bless!

Comment

PB2. Never met you. But, I know your answer on moving. DO NOT BE A STRANGER. We look forward to your new found territory

Comment

Working...
                                X