Part 2-2019 Saltwater Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
    You telling me I made the right decision to come to this Astros game?
    Till that 3 run shot anyway!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Part 2-2019 Saltwater Thread

Snapper throats for dinner tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by JeffJ; 07-23-2019, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        Till that 3 run shot anyway!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
        Yeah Hinch should have pulled Miley after the 8th but we are hanging in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
          Wind went from a peaceful 10 out of the north to a 20 plus almost due East in a matter of minutes.... once that happened it was over.
          Well that sucks, at least you caught a few early.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
            Well that sucks, at least you caught a few early.
            Yes sir, 4 young guns slammed them early this morning same spot. Easy limits... I was a touch late.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a good time Shane. One of the chances of chasing the surf. Got there & Shane says I feel bad. Wind done came up. No problem, Better than housework!! LOL!!
              After I left y'all I went over to SS. Caught one more keeper & lost one right in front of me. That was it. Water was nicer, but low tide must have had fish further out. Lots of bait past third bar. Thanks again Shane for the invite & Good to meet you Billy.

Comment

Any of you know of a good guide or willing to take me out to catch some specs or reds in the Baytown area?

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post

Hmmmmm. Mine are usually skinned I think.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Always enjoy the pictures. Headed to Florida next week. What color DSL for the clear water down there?

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                      Always enjoy the pictures. Headed to Florida next week. What color DSL for the clear water down there?
                      White ice.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                        Had a good time Shane. One of the chances of chasing the surf. Got there & Shane says I feel bad. Wind done came up. No problem, Better than housework!! LOL!!
                        After I left y'all I went over to SS. Caught one more keeper & lost one right in front of me. That was it. Water was nicer, but low tide must have had fish further out. Lots of bait past third bar. Thanks again Shane for the invite & Good to meet you Billy.

Yes sir, until next time amigo!

Comment

Anybody go this morning? I walked outside and that cool dry air hit me in da face!! Didn't know whether I'd rather be in the woods or the surf... both sounds pretty good with this weather. Was 64 out on the Prairie this morning!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Anybody go this morning? I walked outside and that cool dry air hit me in da face!! Didn't know whether I'd rather be in the woods or the surf... both sounds pretty good with this weather. Was 64 out on the Prairie this morning!!
                            Went to Surfside but it was ENE at 20. Good coffee and bull**** session. Air felt great though.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post

Are those as good as Redfish throats?? Cause I love redfish throats.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                                Went to Surfside but it was ENE at 20. Good coffee and bull**** session. Air felt great though.
                                Glad I didn't go! I figured it was gonna be like that..

Comment

Working...
                                X