No announcement yet.

Selling Glock debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won’t sell a good shooting gun just to fund a gun of un-known accuracy or dependability

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
      Most of the time used guns are worth almost as much as new ones.. other than putting 3000k rounds down the barrel or scratching up the stock they don't lose value.. and people wanting them for half the price of a new one is exactly why I don't bother selling ..
      Yeah, well 99.9% of guys out there couldn’t tell if a rifle had been fired 3 times or 3,000. Far more guns are ruined from retards with a cleaning rod than being shot out

Comment

Yep, sell that sucker….glocks are a POS, don't shoot, fail all the time and the finish wears off to a gray, scuffled look...or is that one of those FDE finishes?

Sell 'em then you won't ever have the problem of trying to decide on which gun to shoot out of the safe?

With all that in mind just pm me and I'll try to find it a new home....ME & The Son's! AND, just my opinion and observation...some say they are hard to re-sell...yep, that's true when priced as NEW...used is used so do your research..good luck seriously..very functional and reliable!!

Comment

I had in order 34,22,23,17l,35,43. Sold them all purchased a STI 2011 eagle .45, STI duty One 9mm and a SW 627 revolver. Best trade i have ever made. I am so not a black gun fan its not funny. Black gun tactical group just really eeks me in my older years. Kinda sad to see no pretty guns at the range. BTW be very warier of the older gun with a snub nose 38. More than likely he can out shoot everyone.

Comment

Working...
          X