Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal

Comment

He had five minutes of reserve air. Used all of that and was without air for 33 more minutes. No brain damage at all. Total miracle.

Comment

All that liked this need to watch Horror In The High Desert on Amazon. I hunted the high desert for 20 years. Walked, crawled, and climbed from sun up to sun down. Another world...

Comment

Just watched it. Yep miracle. Not his time yet.

Comment

JD, just watched your recommended follow up

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
              All that liked this need to watch Horror In The High Desert on Amazon. I hunted the high desert for 20 years. Walked, crawled, and climbed from sun up to sun down. Another world...
              Had me on the edge of my seat until I realized it was fiction.

Comment

Bilbo, I was a little bummed too when I researched the movie after I watched it

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                  A miracle. And they never mentioned Christ. Awesome film.

Yep, miracle right in front of their faces and they don’t even see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Olympic Recurve View Post
                    JD, just watched your recommended follow up
                    Talked to a member yesterday and we agreed it was taken from another missing hikers story. "Fiction"
                    What I walked away with is he had 3 opportunities to fill the freak up with bullets. If I had a cyclopes looking for me with a torch and machete I would not hesitate to kill it...

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      Yep, miracle right in front of their faces and they don’t even see it.
                      Just guessing, But I bet Christ/miracle may of been mentioned in the film and end up on the cutting room floor. Maybe because the producer is a non-believer or was afraid of cancel culture. How could you not believe God's hand wasn't involved.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                        Feeling under the weather today so turned it on. I don’t know how much those guys make but it’s not enough. Good show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Saturation divers can make up to $30,000 – $45,000 per month. Annually, this can add up to over $180,000. Most accredited programs require 900 clock hours of training.

Comment

Watched this yesterday. Great movie. Miracle for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                            Just guessing, But I bet Christ/miracle may of been mentioned in the film and end up on the cutting room floor. Maybe because the producer is a non-believer or was afraid of cancel culture. How could you not believe God's hand wasn't involved.

This is the most logical explanation. There is no way that you go through death and come out alive without praising God.

What an incredible story! Well told and a miracle without a doubt!!!!

Comment

Just watched it myself.
                              I enjoyed it

Comment

Last Breath on netflix

Just watched it! That guy living is nothing short of a miracle!!!!!!!!

I can’t believe he kept on diving after that, and I really can’t believe she let him keep on diving after that!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                Last edited by Bisch; 01-28-2023, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X