Free MLD Mills County Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free MLD Mills County Hunt

I need to take some deer off my ranch in Mills County. I thought I would give away a hunt for up to two hunters and a total of 4 deer. Would like to take up to 4 doe, but there are some mature eights that could be taken for up to 2. They would be managers choice and need to be guided. Our MLD tags will be used, so no burning of your tag. Also, as many pigs as you would like to shoot.

We do upland bird hunts and all our weekends are booked through February. Therefore, the hunt would be coming in on a Monday midday and hunting Monday evening, Tuesday morning and evening, and departing after the morning hunt on Wednesday. This can be either bow or gun.

I would love for it to be kids, but being a weekday hunt makes it hard. So I am going to open this up on an honor system. Honor system as to if you have a place to hunt and your freezer is full, leave it available for someone who lost a lease or has not been able to hunt much this year. I will take the first 15 responses, if that many, of "Please Enter Me" and assign a number for the order the messages are received into a random selection program and pull a winner on Friday, or sooner if enough responses are received.

This is not a guaranteed hunt, as we are low fence and sometimes our doe seem harder to kill than an trophy buck. We will take you to the stand and pick you up for a semi-guided hunt or fully guided if killing a buck.

Just FYI, we do not sell deer hunts. This is my family ranch, so I am not and will not be soliciting you about hunts or buying future hunts if you come. If this is not acceptable to the moderators, please let me know or remove. Thank you,

Tom Williams
    Welcome to Pompey Creek Ranch located in the Texas Hill Country. We offer guided walking style Upland Game Bird Hunts over dogs for Quail, Pheasant, and Chukar on over 1,000 acres of pristine habitat.

Awesome gesture!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great gesture.

Comment

Great deal!

Comment

Love this! Good luck to the hunters! May your freezers be filled.

Comment

Good grief, this is the coolest gesture I’ve seen in a while.

If nobody jumps on this there better not be any bitching from anybody about not having a place to hunt or not having killed any deer.

Comment

Awesome and I hope someone very deserving gets a crack at this!

Comment

Very generous offer..

Comment

Very generous, would love to bring my daughter if possible. She has not shot a deer this season.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Please enter me, I have someone who would love to hunt.

Comment

Very cool! Hope someone is able to enjoy this.

Comment

Great opportunity! I hope you get this filled quickly!

Comment

Y’all really need to read, So far, nobody has said “please enter me” like he said to do.

Nice offer OP!

Comment

Redfin posted while I was typing.

Comment

Originally posted by JackRyan View Post
                              Very generous, would love to bring my daughter if possible. She has not shot a deer this season.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Just for clarification. Kids are certainly welcome. Just didn’t know if they could come during the week this time of year. Parent/child trip would be great with us and very welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X