Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowboy’s

Them cowboys couldn’t play dead in a western movie

It was a heck of a game. Hopefully the get a new QB and retain Pollard and they will be good next year. IMHO Jerry is ore worried about selling merch than winning

Comment

Wonder if Trey lance is available…

Comment

Time for a new QB…

Comment

Originally posted by jwo View Post
          Cowboy’s

Cowboys can spell Cowboys though...

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
            It was a heck of a game. Hopefully the get a new QB and retain Pollard and they will be good next year. IMHO Jerry is ore worried about selling merch than winning

No new QB coming for at least two years with that contract.....unless he's injured or dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              No new QB coming for at least two years with that contract.....unless he's injured or dies.
              If Dak has a bad year this coming season he will be gone , they can get out of his deal , will cost about 40M but I think they can spread that out over 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                If Dak has a bad year this coming season he will be gone , they can get out of his deal , will cost about 40M but I think they can spread that out over 3 years.

That's year two...

Comment

Rush had better numbers than Dak

Comment

Dak is in no way an elite QB but definitely above average. Kellen Moore passing on 2nd and 2 after Pollard just sacrificed his ankle on a 8 yard run tells me enough. He needs to be the first to go imo

Comment

Originally posted by PBUCKSHOT View Post
                      Dak is in no way an elite QB but definitely above average. Kellen Moore passing on 2nd and 2 after Pollard just sacrificed his ankle on a 8 yard run tells me enough. He needs to be the first to go imo
                      Yup! Hoping Moore goes to Carolina and takes Dak with him!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Cowboys can spell Cowboys though...

Comment

I heard Colin K has been throwing a lot, as well as, working on kicking extra points.

Comment

Jerry needs to keep his nose out of coaching, he will blame McCarthy and fire him.Spend the dollars for top QB.

Comment

Moore is the biggest cause. Kellen Moore is a Terrible OC and will flounder as a Head Coach.
                              Things like a 3rd and 5 and you pass 30+ yards??? Why. Pick up 6 and move on.

Dak got in his own way and played terrible. Had he played half as good as he did against Tampa, the outcome would have been completely different..
                              Just My Opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X