No announcement yet.

Oregon hunting 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some nice pictures. My wife grew up in Oregon, we went up there about five years ago, to see where she grew up. Very pretty country. I would love to go back and do some hunting and fishing some day.

Comment

Just got back from 5 days of elk hunting and pretty bummed to say the least. Saw 3 elk the entire time and people in every canyon. I honestly would call the area little California if I didn’t know better. Though I had fun and saw tons of deer and even got to see some mountain goats. Going to hit the coast range and chase some elk and then see if I can find one of the blacktail bucks I have on camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well my season ended last week due to be called up for wildfires. Though the wife gave it one last run at it and last night she shot her first archery bull and first Roosevelt bull.

Comment

Very nice bull congratulations

Comment

Got the bull all cut, wrapped and in the freezer. Ended up with 113 packages of burger and 77 packages of steak.

Then yesterday I took the little brother out and he tagged out on a nice little 3x2 blacktail.

Comment

Spent 5 days elk hunting and our group killed 3 bulls opening day. 5 point and two spikes. Went from cold and east moving to very cold and over a foot of snow in under 24 hours. Great time and I can’t wait to be back in elk camp next year. We have a few tags left in our pockets so I hope to post a few more pictures for you all.

Comment

Good stuff!!

Comment

Awesome and congrats!

Comment

It was a great morning to sit on the blind even though I was a little late getting there. This guy came in on a string grunting. Decided he would be good to fill my extra blacktail tag on.

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Awesome blacktail!

Comment

Congrats to you and your beautiful wife. Thanks for sharing your hunts with us

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X