No announcement yet.

Part 2-2019 Saltwater Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See everyone in the morning! Be safe on the road!

Comment

Y’all are making traffic.

Comment

What time do the taco truck show up?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Water was getting good this evening when i got out, it should be on in the morning for y’all going. Managed only 4 keepers and about 75 sandies.

Comment

I’m going in the morning wouldn’t mind meeting up with the group.

Comment

Originally posted by DKirk View Post
              I’m going in the morning wouldn’t mind meeting up with the group.
              Sent you a PM.

Comment

Where will y’all gentleman be in the morning? I’ll be in the surf myself

Comment

Y'all have fun, I will be at work. ( at work as I post this)

Comment

Fishing in Corpus has been pretty good. Solid summer pattern. Early topwater culling 10 dinks for a keep and the occasional 6+ lbs mama. Limited out 3 times in a row now (sure do miss the 10 limit though...).
                    Attached Files

Comment

Nice catches danno

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Headed for surfside this afternoon and tomorrow morning, you boys finding any fish that way or are you all in the Galveston area? I'm crashing with a buddy in Lake Jackson tonight to avoid the commute from Cypress.

Comment

How was it this morning?

Comment

Thinking to make a run tomorrow out of Port A, anyone else going deep tomorrow?

Comment

Caught them as fast as you could cast this morning. Easily caught 75 fish. I passed you guys just as y’all were getting out of the water. I was going to stop grab y’all, but couldn’t get there in time. Huge concentrations of birds closer to surfside. Glad I had the boat because they were about 100 yards out of wade casting distance. Most of them around 15-16” and a bunch of dink’s. Fun morning.

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
                                Headed for surfside this afternoon and tomorrow morning, you boys finding any fish that way or are you all in the Galveston area? I'm crashing with a buddy in Lake Jackson tonight to avoid the commute from Cypress.
                                Ty, the water was getting bad when I left. Based on the feeds I saw this morning I doubt they will feed again this afternoon. It was insane.

Comment

Working...
                                X