Part 2-2019 Saltwater Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
    That’s the truth. Went all over the place in that little boat. From Greens, all over East Bay and everywhere in between. We even took that joker to the rigs. Lol. Man we were stupid.
    Lol, you got me there! We weren't that crazy!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
      There are kids that have it harder for sure but he is working 30-50 hours a week while maintaining B’s in 12-15 hours of college classes. I’m actually pretty happy this is something to spend his money given all the other things it could be!
      There ain’t nothing wrong with that at all.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
        What’s the best way to learn the ins and outs of bay fishing around Galveston? Not fortunate enough to have family that knows the area but I want to make those memories with my kiddo. Looking at buying a boat later this year and jumping in, no pun intended. I’ve heard good things about trout support dvds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I would hire a few guides and take a few trips with them.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
          What’s the best way to learn the ins and outs of bay fishing around Galveston? Not fortunate enough to have family that knows the area but I want to make those memories with my kiddo. Looking at buying a boat later this year and jumping in, no pun intended. I’ve heard good things about trout support dvds.

I bought the Trout Support videos for my Grandson. I watched them with him and I have to say there's a lot of good info on them. I learned a thing or five from them. Tobin is a great guy to know, he's a great fisherman also. I'd recommend them. Also as said before a teaching guide is a good investment.

Comment

Also the videos by Cpt Marcaccio are good info as well. they cover only Galveston Bay.

Comment

Inaugreal Orientation run about to happen! Seriously doubt any fish will be harassed

That is a slick rig man. They say chicks dig a guy with his own boat. [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by apc10 View Post
                I'm heading to Matagorda Tuesday next week and the forecast is calling for SW winds every day. I've heard that's not the best fishing wind, but any tips on how to fish it and where?
                Not the direction of the wind that’s bad, it’s the pressure....
                Most of the time in the summer, a SW wind is caused by high pressure
                Last edited by Leemo; 07-05-2019, 03:13 PM. Reason: Sp

Comment

Wife and I headed down to Matty this morning did a little wade and came up with a few nice trout then spent the rest of the day playing around at the beach.Click image for larger version

Name:	58402615378__5CE2560F-C950-49B8-910D-D91429C38924.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	24584199Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1280.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	24584200

Comment

Inaugreal Orientation run about to happen! Seriously doubt any fish will be harassed

Dam fine boat.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

There are kids that have it harder for sure but he is working 30-50 hours a week while maintaining B’s in 12-15 hours of college classes. I’m actually pretty happy this is something to spend his money given all the other things it could be!

Hell yes!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                        Decided to make a quick run to Galveston and check out the water conditions.....looking good! Think I'll hit the surf tomorrow!

Mavic Pro takes some awesome pics!

I honeymooned in that white and pink building in the top right of first pic.... beautiful place

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                          I honeymooned in that white and pink building in the top right of first pic.... beautiful place
                          Mia Reef!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                            Mia Reef!

that's her, think I drank em out of tequila, and ate em out of fish tacos.

Comment

Congrats Chris! Good times there!

Comment

Congrats to your son! Great looking rig!

Comment

Working...
                                X