Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBH Lost Another Great Member - RIP Eric Pence *****Updated with Service Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for family

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

Prayers up for the family. He will be greatly missed.

Comment

Eric was one of the good guy's. He will be missed. Prayers sent for Kelly and the rest of the family.

Comment

Ughhh I hate to see this. Cancer sucks!! Condolences to the family. [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

prayers for the family.

Comment

Prayers up for the Pence family.

Comment

Ah... Man, I like him...…..
                He was a good guy...…
                RIP-Sir..….
                Prayers up for the family....

Comment

Hate to see this. I didn’t know him but followed the other thread. Rest easy sir.

Comment

Eric was truly one of the greats. God Speed Sir

Prayers for Kelly and the boys and the whole rest of the family. You will be missed

Comment

Man that’s not the news I wanted to hear today. Prayers for strength and comfort for Kelly and the boys.

Eric was a great husband, father, and TBH friend. Rest In Peace my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am very saddened to hear this news. May he find rest and peace in the Lord's hands. May his wife and kids come to understand all of this and may the Lord give them comfort, peace, courage and strength.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          Eric was one of those guys on here that though you may have never met him in person, you certainly felt like you had. Prayers up for the Pence family.

I agree with this. I never met the man, his post invited you into his family. Prayers sent for Kelly and the kids.

Comment

He is at peace, may his family find peace as well.

Comment

So saddened to read this. Prayers for peace and healing for his family. He was a great guy.

Comment

Prayers for the family.

Comment

Working...
                                X