X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This may help.

Comment

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post
      No worse than any other blind. Put something down on the ground to help absorb the noise
      Right here!

Comment

Things I’ve found hunting out of one for the past two years almost every hunt.

1. Rubber mat under it it a must and helps kill the majority of the noise.

2. You can get away with a lot more noise than you think especially if deer are over 20 yards from the blind.

Outstanding blinds and worth the price.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
          That is impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post

Were you running your Ozonics with all of the windows and the vent closed? Every window had a deer view sticker in it. Does the Ozonics not make it hard to breath with all the windows shut?

Comment

For the OP, Mitch makes great blinds period. Folks have made many customizations to them to meet their needs. You won’t be disappointed if you purchase one. Mitch is a great guy that supports his product 100%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
                Were you running your Ozonics with all of the windows and the vent closed? Every window had a deer view sticker in it. Does the Ozonics not make it hard to breath with all the windows shut?
                yes. It does not impact or bother me at all. I dont even really smell it. Now I just open one window and have it pointed out that window and I still never get smelled.

Comment

Originally posted by bass_lander View Post
                  I lined mine with carpet pad and black landscape cloth, just stapled/glued it in. Helped a great deal in my opinion on echo but I’m fairly picky and any echo at all for me is a no go.

Do you have any pics?

Comment

I have a tank end blind, 2 6'Maverick blinds a knockoff Krivoman and a Krivoman but with homemade windows and a door and they all will hold scent in, no notice of any echo's and work great. I have had deer/hogs walk completely around the blind with none of them spooking.. I hang Earth scent wafers at the edges of the windows, wear nothing but black clothing and am not the quietest person. I even had some horrific coughing fits after Christmas this year and the deer would look, but did not spook out of the feeder. I am sold on good ground blinds, but that is because I only have mesquites on my place and a few bigger trees, but not anything big enough to put much off the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
                      Do you have any pics?

I do not but I can take some next time I head to the lease.

Comment

Working...
                      X