Christmas is coming early this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisterB View Post
    I may be wrong, but look the lengths of the browtines in the first and second pictures. In one picture the right tine is longer than the left. On the other, the left tine is longer. I think they are “womb” mates if not twins.
    Some of the pics are from last year.

Comment

Christmas disappeared for about 3 weeks but he's back now. I have him at almost every stand in the past week. I think he's still looking for does but with little to no pressure and lots of food, I'm sure he'll stick around. Hopefully in a few weeks I can post an LDP.

In the first 2 photos, my tripod is in the dark hole just over his right antler.

Comment

Great Buck....Good Luck

Comment

Good luck to you sir. Did you move the game camera in the first series of pics? I believe its the same deer too!

Comment

All of the covert pictures were taken in the same spot. The non-covert photos were from a different location about 300 - 600 yards away.

Comment

Good luck getting him!

Comment

Same deer. Good luck

Comment

Ready to see the LDP

Comment

Get him?

Comment

good luck

Comment

Get that bad boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
                          Get him?
                          Not yet. I haven't been able to go out for 2 weeks, which in my mind is a good thing. Maybe this weekend. I last hunted on December 2 and much to my surprise I saw the fewest number of deer I've seen all season.

Comment

I'm rapidly losing hope on him. The mature bucks disappeared around the 5th and haven't returned yet. 7 more days left of the season. I'm in my blind bow and nothing is moving.

Comment

Hang in there! Not sure what county you are in- do you get some extra time if you hunt with muzzleloader? I bet someone on here would let you borrow one!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

ML is not an option. Still no photos of mature bucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X