Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Court of Two Sisters Jazz Brunch- legit vittles

Comment

The Blind Pelican (Uber over there or ride the tram)
      They have $3 a dozen oysters on the half shell happy hour. It is a fun place.

Comment

Lots of good ones already listed. Getting out of the Quarter, I'm a big fan of Mahoney's Po Boys on Magazine & Domilise's on Annunciation. The Camelia Grille on Carrolton just north of (the end of) St. Charles is a great little diner, and the Ruby Slipper is my favorite breakfast.

Comment

Royal House great charbroiled oysters.

Comment

I liked breakfast at the Ruby Slipper. I was also told that Surrey was a must for shrimp and grits, but I wasn't waiting 1.5 hours. Cafe du Monde for sure just for the beignets. Bourbon street was fun, but it was pretty nasty.

Comment

I stayed there for over a week back when I was testing to work for NOPD. Tried every restaurant that trip and seem to recall my favorite one being called "Felix's" But since nobody mentioned it above...it may be gone.

Comment

Camelia Restaurant- (breakfast) on Carrolton Ride streetcar down St. Charles till it turns right and ask driver to let you off on Carrolton to go to Restaurant

Willow Jeans ( breakfast)

Palace Cafe (Canal St.)

Lots of other great places have been mentioned in the above posts.

Comment

Working...
                X