No announcement yet.

Rambo - Last Blood!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m taking my Dad to see it! Rambo was a big reason I joined the Army. Nothing like being a kid day dreaming of combat and compound bows. Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Saw the original at the movies in 1982 and that was enough for me. "Everyhting would have been fine if it wasn't for that King ****t Cop"

Comment

"What possessed God in heaven to make a man like Rambo?" "God didn't make him, I did"

Comment

You better believe it. I couldn't believe how good the last one was.

Comment

In

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
              You better believe it. I couldn't believe how good the last one was.

I never saw the last one. I guess I need to check it out.

Comment

Heck yea I will see it. Annoys me for some reason to see him with the quiver upside down. Didn't someone from Hoyt teach him better?...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by darralld View Post
                  Heck yea I will see it. Annoys me for some reason to see him with the quiver upside down. Didn't someone from Hoyt teach him better?...LOL

Those explosive broadheads are too heavy, they’ll slide out of the quiver if the hood is on top. [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    Those explosive broadheads are too heavy, they’ll slide out of the quiver if the hood is on top. [emoji16]

How did he pull them out of his back quiver without blowing himself up in the other movies? Sure did a lot of running around with some major explosives on his back...LOL

Comment

Murdoch....

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwlQ0qJxaGo"]Rambo - I'm coming to get YOU! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by darralld View Post
                        It was a Darton not Hoyt. They sold a bunch of them with the Rambo name on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                          It was a Darton not Hoyt. They sold a bunch of them with the Rambo name on them.
                          No, Hoyt made the Rambo bow. I had one & our store sold a ton of them.

Comment

Did you also sell a bunch of those razorback 5 broadheads with the little plastic cover painted orange?

Comment

I’ll be a viewer for sure!

Comment

Yes - will see it. It won't beat First Blood, we know that So, best it can do is 2nd place. I like #1, #4, #2, #3 in that order.

Comment

Working...
                                X