What is your truck gun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your truck gun?

A rifle that stays in your truck.. all the time... I bought this Marlin SDG Davison limited in 45-70 when I couldn’t find a stainless guide gun... It’s killed a lot of pigs... One good one.. and 6 in one bunch.. once...
    Attached Files

The cheapest AR pistol that I could build, except the trigger, in 7.62x39. It has killed close to a hundred hogs by now. It has become my favorite gun of all time.

Comment

For about 30 years my main truck gun was a Kimber 22 Hornet. Here lately I been alternating between a Sako L46 221 Fireball and a Bergara BMR Carbon .22. Like the smaller calibers for the truck.

Comment

Threaded

Comment

Originally posted by Blownshelby View Post
          I hear that Ruger is putting out good quality Marlins... I like that one...

Comment

Used to be a synthetic lever 30-30 open sight. Now I carry a marlin tube fed .22 mag. More like a buggy gun instead of a truck gun. I work in a plant and can't have a gun in my truck.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Ruger model 77 17hmr kills everything from sparrows to hogs. Cheap to shoot and relatively quiet.

Comment

SS Snake Charmer 410

Comment

Model 60

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                    The cheapest AR pistol that I could build, except the trigger, in 7.62x39. It has killed close to a hundred hogs by now. It has become my favorite gun of all time.

How long of a barrel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

220 Swift

Comment

270 for 4 legged animals, .40 or 9mm for 2 legged animals

Comment

Marlin .22 mag bolt action.

Rwc

Comment

Remington 870 riot shotgun with 8 round capacity and 10 rounds on gun and an ammo belt with 50 rounds of 00 buck. Im ready to play if need be.

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
                              Remington 870 riot shotgun with 8 round capacity and 10 rounds on gun and an ammo belt with 50 rounds of 00 buck. Im ready to play if need be.
                              You sure are...😆

Comment

Working...
                              X