No announcement yet.

Any Family Law guys on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry your going through this flex. It sounds like that they are going to break you into submission. Good luck with this

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
      Thanks. Adding to the call list.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
      She a one bad women. I know many guys I work with that have either used her or been on the the receiving end of her and lets just say you want her on your side.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
        Sorry your going through this flex. It sounds like that they are going to break you into submission. Good luck with this

I'll never submit to anybody. Not in the DNA. And I'm on the right side of this. They're just trying everything they can to make **** harder.

Comment

Sounds like maybe an additional lawyer is needed to go after your first one. Contingency basis on that one. Best of luck!

Comment

Prayers Up for you. Wish I could help you more.

Comment

I'll never submit to anybody. Not in the DNA. And I'm on the right side of this. They're just trying everything they can to make **** harder.

I understand. Good luck with finding the right lawyer

Comment

Bump!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm so sorry, your having to deal with this..
                  And what's worse...
                  There isn't a woman living, worth the pain they cause.
                  Good luck to ya. And don't give up...

"Not even, a full time night woman"

Comment

Well, since this got bumped. There's still been no resolution. What I've learned along the way:

The system is broken.
                    Right and Wrong is not even a thing if you have enough money.
                    The legal system has nothing to do with the truth or justice. It has to do with which party hires the bigger $ lawyer that judges owe favors too.

I'm going to fight until I can't breathe anymore, then come up swinging. Because that's what I do. Come hell or high water something will happen some day.

Anybody on TBH is a lawyer or contact that wants to help a single dad raising 3 kids out of an insane situation feel free to PM me.

Comment

Well, since this got bumped. There's still been no resolution. What I've learned along the way:

The system is broken.
                      Right and Wrong is not even a thing if you have enough money.
                      The legal system has nothing to do with the truth or justice. It has to do with which party hires the bigger $ lawyer that judges owe favors too.

I'm going to fight until I can't breathe anymore, then come up swinging. Because that's what I do. Come hell or high water something will happen some day.

Anybody on TBH is a lawyer or contact that wants to help a single dad raising 3 kids out of an insane situation feel free to PM me.

its not about fighting harder its about fighting smarter

Comment

Keep the faith friend. I know it’s hard, I’ve lived your nightmare. Couple of things i can say after living it:
                        Like i said, keep the faith, pray about it.
                        Do your best to stay positive in front of the kiddos about it.
                        One day you will look back & say it was tough times but worth it in the end.
                        I promise it does get better, i swore i would never marry again & go through that again, but an amazing woman made me reconsider. (But it did take me 15 years to do it)

I hope this helps some mentally, i know it don’t help with the here & now attorney issue.

Good luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by az2tx View Post
                          its not about fighting harder its about fighting smarter
                          Fighting smarter equates too having more $ to spend than the other person.

Comment

Fighting smarter equates too having more $ to spend than the other person.
                            They have more money than you, but how much of it are they willing to spend? Sooner or later they will pay you to go away. If you can find an attorney to go after their financial records and disclose their business dealings through the divorce proceedings they may be willing to come to terms regarding a settlement. Good luck to you and may God bless you and your children. As mentioned earlier always protect your kids from this battle.

Comment

No help with lawyer recommendations but will send up a prayer that this works out the best way for you and your kiddos.

Comment

Originally posted by ra61hunting View Post
                                They have more money than you, but how much of it are they willing to spend? Sooner or later they will pay you to go away. If you can find an attorney to go after their financial records and disclose their business dealings through the divorce proceedings they may be willing to come to terms regarding a settlement. Good luck to you and may God bless you and your children. As mentioned earlier always protect your kids from this battle.
                                They won't ever pay me to go away. They're deep in 6 figures from what I have seen. They are battling the divorce case, as well as a criminal case-(reason for the divorce)

I don't think the money is ever going to be an issue for them honestly. Has nothing to do with morals. They have spent that much and I have never seen even a dime to reimburse for health insurance, child support, anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X