H p d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H p d

We were coming back from Mountain Home this morning and started noticing H P D cars running radar pickets in what I thought was Waller county. They were out past Pederson road in Brookshire and the last one was on the southwest side of1463. Is Houston’s E T J that far out now?

ETJ's no longer exist according to what I have seen.

Comment

So you can write violations outside your county?

Comment

Was it Commercial Enforcement? If so, I welcome them here in Katy when I see them. These trucks are out of control on 10. Usually it is Harris county, not HPD.

Comment

Houston ETJ
          Can you pinpointed the area of reference?
          As ETJ disputes are happening in my area of central Texas and policing is one of the argument points between the cities
          Attached Files
          Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 04-22-2021, 05:36 PM.

Comment

No sir it was not. But I do agree with you about some o t r drivers. It’s like no one can go fast enough. Even in the slow lane you are pushed to go faster.

Comment

Cities are no longer able to enforce the 5000' ETJ's they use to have. It is null and void no matter what they say!

Comment

I thought they could literally claim miles of e t j not feet? So Houston is in such bad need of more money to pay the Democratic machine that they are poaching in Walker county now. Smh

Comment

What difference does it make, don't speed it guess through there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                    Cities are no longer able to enforce the 5000' ETJ's they use to have. It is null and void no matter what they say!
                    Not sure what this 5,000’ thing is you are referring to, but ETJ’s most definitely still exist and many are miles beyond the city limits line.

Comment

Originally posted by kc5rkg View Post
                      Not sure what this 5,000’ thing is you are referring to, but ETJ’s most definitely still exist and many are miles beyond the city limits line.
                      Exactly what I was thinking. Miles not feet. Revenue is one of the side effects of ticketing. So just seems like if your in another county writing tickets your out of your jurisdiction and capitalizing on that counties potential revenue. And it wasn’t a question of speeding. It was in regards to e t j.

Comment

Working...
                      X