X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in on a donations for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
      Tell us more about this website. I can’t seem to find a texaseatsbest site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Opps, sorry I posted wrong from memory.

Its:

Your favorite restaurants delivered in Tomball, Magnolia and Brenham. Your order always arrives to your door fast and fresh. Local company started and operated in NW Houston

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
        Opps, sorry I posted wrong from memory.

Its:

https://www.foodsheretexas.com/order/restaurants
        Yep, so far as I know they have delivered everything as expected. They even send you a confirmation email that the order has been delivered.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Kevin and I will send over pancakes for brunch"ish" and grilled chicken for dinner tomorrow. I scheduled all to be delivered at 11:30 am. Hope that time works....if not, let me know and I will adjust it.

Hugs!
            Last edited by Mary; 02-18-2021, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
              Kevin and I will send over pancakes for brunch"ish" and grilled chicken for dinner tomorrow. I scheduled all to be delivered at 11:30 am. Hope that time works....if not, let me know and I will adjust it.

Hugs!

[emoji1373]

Last edited by Mary; 02-18-2021, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Order was cancelled....not much open in that area due to weather. They are calling me back in 20 minutes with options on open places over there. Obviously food will not be there by 11;30, but something will be sent as soon as I know where I can order from.

Edit: BBQ chicken also cancelled.
                I now have chicken fajitas coming. It was the blandest thing I could find in what is available for that area.
                Should be there in an hour, or so.
                Last edited by Mary; 02-18-2021, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Order was cancelled....not much open in that area due to weather. They are calling me back in 20 minutes with options on open places over there. Obviously food will not be there by 11;30, but something will be sent as soon as I know where I can order from.
                  If for some reason you can't get anything delivered let me know, i will run him over whatever we have for dinner tonight. I think I am 10 mins from him

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
                    If for some reason you can't get anything delivered let me know, i will run him over whatever we have for dinner tonight. I think I am 10 mins from him
                    Thanks....I pretty sure he will be getting the fajitas. They called to confirm Rancho Grande was open. It was between that and pizza.

By the way.....very impressed with that service. They have called me 3 times to work this out. They are certainly doing this business correctly!

Comment

Delivery guy just called and is there now putting in cooler.

Comment

Delivery guy just called and is there now putting in cooler.
                        THANKS Mary!!

Comment

ttt

Comment

Bump it again. I’ll try to remember to get dinner tomorrow. If not for sure one day this week.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Working...
                                X