Thumper Needs Our Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    Thanks but your Big Breakfast is showing its priviledge.

Lmao! Why does it gotta be white [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
      Lmao! Why does it gotta be white [emoji1787]

I didn’t catch that :rolleyes, choice, white bread or wheat bread
      Toast is brown or black anyway ;
      Hopefully he likes fish ? Hard to make choices for someone I never met before

Comment

Breakfast and lunch is on its way.

Comment

Hey who is taking point on this? Happy to throw in some money.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
            Hey who is taking point on this? Happy to throw in some money.
            I don't think there is a spot to just give money. People just sending meals.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post

The meal service has gift certificates

Your favorite restaurants delivered in Tomball, Magnolia, Montgomery, Bellville, & Brenham. Your order always arrives to your door fast and fresh. Local company operated out of Brenham.

Comment

I'm not "comfortable" asking people to give me money, but greatly needed to eat better. This $35 is a lot of money ???, to much.

I just got up for the day and I want to thank everyone for their help, its got me feeling better. The big country breakfast is good, and the pork chops. The chicken fried steaks not so good. My appetite is not the greatest, plus the meds keep my stomach upset. But I am getting around better, still there's good days and bad days.

Finding the texaseatsbest website has solved my food shortage.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  Yes sir, there are a number a folks here that are always lending a hand when people are in need. To those God has given much to, much is expected.

Let's keep this man fed!
                  Drop his address in this link and pick something out.

27438 Buffalo Trail
                  Hockley Texas 77447

https://www.foodsheretexas.com/

ttt

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                    I'm not "comfortable" asking people to give me money, but greatly needed to eat better. This $35 is a lot of money ???, to much.

I just got up for the day and I want to thank everyone for their help, its got me feeling better. The big country breakfast is good, and the pork chops. The chicken fried steaks not so good. My appetite is not the greatest, plus the meds keep my stomach upset. But I am getting around better, still there's good days and bad days.

Tell us more about this website. I can’t seem to find a texaseatsbest site

Comment

Thanks for the update Chris! Let us know which meals are good or not. That way we won't get it!
                      Prayers Up for you!

Comment

I’ve had friends who have benefited from anti-nausea meds, specifically Phenergin and Kytril. Taking these medications right after treatment allowed them to eat, and keep the meal down, which got them through those times when they had no appetite.

Comment

$35 is a lot to some. But not everyone. I'll gladly send a gift certificate, some cash, whatever I can bud. Money is just a tool and God keeps giving me ways to make more. You are welcome to pm me and we can discuss.

There are some good folks on this forum. I can get over the compassion they poor out.

Comment

Glad to hear you are enjoying the food. Definitely tell us what meals are the best and we can keep em comin!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

$35 is a lot to some. But not everyone. I'll gladly send a gift certificate, some cash, whatever I can bud. Money is just a tool and God keeps giving me ways to make more. You are welcome to pm me and we can discuss.

There are some good folks on this forum. I can get over the compassion they poor out.

I am happy to do something, I had a brain tumor removed in 2002 and couldn’t see or walk for 2 months and if it wasn’t for friends and family bringing me food while my wife was @ work to pay the hospital , I would have died from overdosing on corn dogs
                              Hope you enjoy brunch on Valentine’s Day
                              Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 02-13-2021, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                                I am happy to do something, I had a brain tumor removed in 2002 and couldn’t see or walk for 2 months and if it wasn’t for friends and family bringing me food while my wife was @ work to pay the hospital , I would have died from overdosing on corn dogs
                                Hope you enjoy brunch on Valentine’s Day
                                Your a sign of hope and a path to follow.

The chicken fried steaks usually give me acid reflux, spices in the batter or onion mixed in with the meat, something.

I like scrambled eggs, bacon and mild sausage. White bread, green beans and spinach, tomato. Don's has a good meat basket, beef, sausage, and pork chop.

No onion, no chile or chile spices, no broccoli or asparagus.

Comment

Working...
                                X