No announcement yet.

Thumper Needs Our Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not sure where he lives but you can go onto GrubHub web site and do a guft certificate in his name then he can order form ant restaurant that uses GrubHub.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
      Not that I have found.

What’s your top 10 favorite meals?
      That should give us an idea of your taste buds...after all, beans of all things can make a man go full blown Karen [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
        I am not sure where he lives but you can go onto GrubHub web site and do a guft certificate in his name then he can order form ant restaurant that uses GrubHub.
        Doesn't work where he lives...just use the link above.

Comment

If he is up for it, can he visit the link and provide us some suggestions from each of the restaurants?

Comment

I just ordered him dinner for tonight. I hope it works. Should be delivered around 5:30

Comment

Originally posted by Dugie View Post
              http://www.foodsheretexas.com/

If you missed it follow this link, enter Chris's address from the meal train link and it will pull up @9 restaurants that deliver in his area.

You can order and specify a date and time, I entered the directions of placing the meal on the rail at the back/side door as requested and it worked.

It's pretty easy. Just put what you order back in the meal train link to keep the variety and avoid duplicates.

Thanks!

Comment

ttt, first quote for a new engine was $8,000 or I’d be buying tonight [emoji17]

Comment

Checking in on Chris. How are things going? Is he getting some meals taken care of....is the meal train working?

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                    Checking in on Chris. How are things going? Is he getting some meals taken care of....is the meal train working?

I visited with Chris this evening for a few hours.

Unfortunately the meal train isn’t working out. As far as I can tell from Chris there has been a couple TBH’rs that have had a meal delivered thus far.

It’s not that he doesn’t have food, he is just not in a position to cook.

He is eating .... just not as much or as often as he should. He probably does not feel like eating on regular basis anyways.

He shared with me that he has received some communications. He appreciates and enjoys reading the TXT’s, PM’s and the calls.

I can tell you for sure, he can use all of our prayers !!!!

God bless - Bill

Comment

Thanks for the update Bill. Maybe we could start a go fund me account and he can order food from the delivery service when he’s hungry

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Up for Chris

Comment

Meal ordered for delivery this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              Meal ordered for delivery this evening.

Your generosity on this site over the years is one of the many reasons the GS is 2nd to none! Hope I get the honor shake your hand and buy you a beer one day

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                                Your generosity on this site over the years is one of the many reasons the GS is 2nd to none! Hope I get the honor shake your hand and buy you a beer one day

Yes sir, there are a number a folks here that are always lending a hand when people are in need. To those God has given much to, much is expected.

Let's keep this man fed!
                                Drop his address in this link and pick something out.

27438 Buffalo Trail
                                Hockley Texas 77447

Your favorite restaurants delivered in Tomball, Magnolia, Montgomery, Bellville, & Brenham. Your order always arrives to your door fast and fresh. Local company operated out of Brenham.

Comment

Working...
                                X