Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
    Prayers sent up for Chris . We love you brother

Instead of leaving the meal(s) on the front porch or by his back door, what about a small dorm refrigerator that can keep the meals from going bad. It would also prevent the meals from being scavenged by stray animals. Chris can check the fridge at his convenience for dropped off meals.

Mini dorm refrigerators are priced from $50-75. Somebody close make it happen and I’ll send $$$ to help pay for it. Someone may even have one not being used that can be donated.

Thats a great idea! Might be easier for folks to drop stuff off. Is he able to warm stuff up or does it need to be warm and ready to eat?

I've been sick with this rona stuff for last few days so haven't been able to do anything yet. I should be back in the game next week and will get some food over there.

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
      Thats a great idea! Might be easier for folks to drop stuff off. Is he able to warm stuff up or does it need to be warm and ready to eat?

I've been sick with this rona stuff for last few days so haven't been able to do anything yet. I should be back in the game next week and will get some food over there.

Ready to eat please

Micheal

Comment

Can you PM me an email address I'll shoot a Grub Hub gift card over.

Thanks!!

Comment

[QUOTE=doug;15404080]I'm close enough to cook and deliver some meals. I just need guidelines on what he likes and can eat.

Im also willing to contribute cash towards Thank you very much. Pm sent.

Comment

I am able to help out with a donation as well. Once y'all get it situated let me know.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dugie View Post

Thanks!!
              +1

Comment

Thanks!!
                Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                +1
                Spoke with Chris for a good while this afternoon. He said doesn't have a good handle on grub hub or know if they come that far out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m heading his way tomorrow after and will take him a few meals. I will also see about getting something at the back door to put the food in when people drop off meals.

Micheal

Comment

Maybe just a cooler at the back door instead of the refrigerator. That will keep the food warm and keep the bugs & critters off of it.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                      Maybe just a cooler at the back door instead of the refrigerator. That will keep the food warm and keep the bugs & critters off of it.
                      I've got a cooler to put by the door.

Comment

Thanks!!

Thanks and a big thanks for all the offers I spoke with grub hub and they do not service this area.

Comment

Originally posted by TB80 View Post
                          Are there restaurant food delivery services in that area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Not that I have found.

Comment

Check out, www.Foodsheretexas.com

I think they have a hand full of restaurants that can deliver out your way.

Looks like they have gift certificates avail....I'd be happy to send one and you can order what you want.

Just PM me an email address that you can check.

Comment

I ordered you something for lunch as a test, let us know if it shows up @11:30

Enjoy!

Comment

I ordered you something for lunch as a test, let us know if it shows up @11:30

Enjoy!

I’ll be out there shortly after lunch and will let you know if it arrives and thank you.

Micheal

Comment

Working...
                                X