Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    What phone are you using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

iPhone X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
      Mike D, my phone freezes up while in Tapatalk at an average of every 15 minutes if I am reading in a thread(s). It only happens when reading threads. Never when browsing topics, or making posts. It is very frustrating because everything else about it is way better than going to the regular website (no matter which forum).

Bisch

Exactly the same for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Odd. I have never had it freeze up on my Samsung Galaxy. It must be your crappy Apple product. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Been having issues for the past 2 weeks. Just downloaded Tapatalk pro and works flawlessly and NO ADDS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
            Mike D, my phone freezes up while in Tapatalk at an average of every 15 minutes if I am reading in a thread(s). It only happens when reading threads. Never when browsing topics, or making posts. It is very frustrating because everything else about it is way better than going to the regular website (no matter which forum).

Bisch

Are you holding your finger on the screen while scrolling? Mine did that a long time ago but hasn’t done it in a while since updates.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              I can’t for the life of me figure why some folks have problems with Tapatalk. Like Skinny I have been using it for a very long time. I usually won’t even visit a forum that doesn’t have a Tapatalk site. I’m rarely on a computer to browse forums and Tapatalk is a so much better experience than trying to view in a browser that it’s ridiculous.

I will have it crash maybe 2-3 times a year but otherwise it is rock solid and always has been for me.

I do use Tapatalk Pro so I get zero ads. It’s well worth the small price of admission seeing how much most hunters blow on much more frivolous stuff. I read about 10
              different forums with no issues.

Oh and I’m running on an old, dilapidated iPhone 6S+.

Ditto

The ability to view my discussions makes it my preferred way to view any forum. Even better than on a PC

Comment

I have a Galaxy S8 phone and have been using Tapatalk for years. It's the only way I look at the GS and other forums. I always hear people having problems but havent ever experienced any myself. It's way easier to load photos, embed video etc...the ads do get annoying, but not enough to make me want to pay for Tapatalk Pro.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                  Tapatalk Pro is awesome.
                  What is the advantage of the Pro version over the standard version? Did you pay for Pro?

Comment

I purchased Tapatalk years ago, I don't remember ever seeing ads. About 2 months ago I got a notice that the Pro version was available, and since their records show that I had paid for it, I was grandfathered in and could download the new Tapatalk Pro, which I did. Now I've seen a couple of notices saying I will need to start paying to use the Pro version. I have not paid yet, and don't plan to. I already paid years ago, and don't have a problem with the free version. Has anyone else see this? What are your plans, are you going to pay to upgrade, and why? I am thinking about deleting the Pro version since I have both the standard Tapatalk and the Pro version on my phone. I get notices from both versions every time there is a post to a thread I subscribe to, or someone quotes me. I don't need both of them.

Comment

IPhone/Safari has the exact same web view as you see on a desktop/laptop. There is no difference. If you see it differently (on iPhone) it’s because you are choosing to view in “Mobile” version. I can’t stand the mobile version of any website/forum. I always view in full desktop mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                        IPhone/Safari has the exact same web view as you see on a desktop/laptop. There is no difference. If you see it differently (on iPhone) it’s because you are choosing to view in “Mobile” version. I can’t stand the mobile version of any website/forum. I always view in full desktop mode.

Yes, but the Tapatalk view is much more user friendly with added benefits

Comment

I was ready to ditch it until someone posted about how to turn off the stupid kiln stuff.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                            I don’t like how it lays out, so I don’t use it unless I need to post photos. Never an issue
                            Bingo!!

Same here...green screen 24/7 and only use Tapacrap for posting pics

Comment

Does the GS have a tab where you can quickly go to it and see what threads you have participated in? I havent been on the desktop version of the GS in years, because I use Tapatalk.

Comment

Originally posted by dope hunter View Post
                                Does the GS have a tab where you can quickly go to it and see what threads you have participated in? I havent been on the desktop version of the GS in years, because I use Tapatalk.

If you are talking about Tapatalk then yes. There’s “tabs” across the top.

Timeline - Unread - Subscribed - Participated

Comment

Working...
                                X