• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weirdos

Comment

I don't use it.

Comment

I got rid if tapacrap mainly because of all the ads and constantly notifying me about nonsense. Very annoying. Only reason I had it was to post pics to this site. It ain't worth it imho.

Comment

Originally posted by slicktricker View Post
          I got rid if tapacrap mainly because of all the ads and constantly notifying me about nonsense. Very annoying. Only reason I had it was to post pics to this site. It ain't worth it imho.

No ads with Tapatalk pro

Comment

I’ve used tapatalk ever since I’ve had a smart phone. Prolly late 2010 I’d say. Never really had any issues that made me hate it. Kinda odd you’re having these issues.

Comment

It ain’t for women and children

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                I’ve used tapatalk ever since I’ve had a smart phone. Prolly late 2010 I’d say. Never really had any issues that made me hate it. Kinda odd you’re having these issues.
                Same here. Never really had an issue with it. I did at some point years ago pay some minimal fee to get rid of the ads. After that, no issues. Really easy when it comes to pictures.

Comment

No issues here.

Comment

I don’t like how it lays out, so I don’t use it unless I need to post photos. Never an issue

Comment

I hate hate hate tapatalk!

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                      I look at TBH from my phone 99% of the time. The web version doesn’t seem right on my phone. While Tapatalk is much better than the web(when it works), it seems to constantly have problems. These days it’s been locking up. It actual locked up when I tried to open this thread. There always seems to be something wrong. I wish there was another app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have reported the lockup problem to Tapacrap on 2 different occasions. All they tell me is that they can’t replicate the problem, and that it must be my phone! Well, I get in 4 different forums regularly. The only thing on my phone that ever locks up is when I am reading a thread in Tapacrap. I have to turn my phone off and back on again to clear it up. It probably happens 20 times a day, and severely ****** me off!!!!! It’s the best way to post pics from a phone, and is a much better format for reading threads on a phone. But that dang locking up thing just drives me bonkers!!!!!!!

I have an iPhone 8. Just curious what yours is savin yours?

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      Last edited by Bisch; 10-03-2019, 03:09 PM.

Comment

I hate hate hate tapatalk!

I can’t for the life of me figure why some folks have problems with Tapatalk. Like Skinny I have been using it for a very long time. I usually won’t even visit a forum that doesn’t have a Tapatalk site. I’m rarely on a computer to browse forums and Tapatalk is a so much better experience than trying to view in a browser that it’s ridiculous.

I will have it crash maybe 2-3 times a year but otherwise it is rock solid and always has been for me.

I do use Tapatalk Pro so I get zero ads. It’s well worth the small price of admission seeing how much most hunters blow on much more frivolous stuff. I read about 10
                        different forums with no issues.

Oh and I’m running on an old, dilapidated iPhone 6S+.

Comment

I only use it for posting pics.

Comment

Mike D, my phone freezes up while in Tapatalk at an average of every 15 minutes if I am reading in a thread(s). It only happens when reading threads. Never when browsing topics, or making posts. It is very frustrating because everything else about it is way better than going to the regular website (no matter which forum).

Bisch

Comment

Don't use it .... In fact I don't even know what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                                Mike D, my phone freezes up while in Tapatalk at an average of every 15 minutes if I am reading in a thread(s). It only happens when reading threads. Never when browsing topics, or making posts. It is very frustrating because everything else about it is way better than going to the regular website (no matter which forum).

Bisch

Thats crazy but I believe you. I have been on it since it launched and rarely have problems. Using IPhone 8 Plus. Tapatalk pro with no adds. I like the quickness to read threads quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X